Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/1/2017 1:18:23 AM EDT
Hey everyone, I said when Smith & Wesson released the M&P 9mm in a G19 size I would be leaving GLOCK. My question is about holster. I have an Uncle Mikes paddle holster that I have worn now for 12-15 years. It has served me well and I have used two G19's with it. Do you think the M&P 9mm 2.0 compact will fit that holster?

If it won't work where can I find a paddle holster? I have looked on Uncle Mike's sight but I can't find what I am looking for. I don't even see the one I bought for my original M&P 9mm.

I can't wait to get my hands on one of these compacts. The full size I have carried just as much as I have carried my G19 the last couple of years. I switch out and when I switch back to my G19 I miss the M&P. It just feels good in the hand. Feels right.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:54:56 AM EDT
[#1]
Most of my holsters work well with both Glock 19 and M&P9C. The trigger guard is the main difference when it comes to a hoster I think. If the holster uses the trigger guard primarily to retain the weapon then it might not work well for both.
Link Posted: 10/1/2017 1:35:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Most of my holsters work well with both Glock 19 and M&P9C. The trigger guard is the main difference when it comes to a hoster I think. If the holster uses the trigger guard primarily to retain the weapon then it might not work well for both.
View Quote
Thank you. I will have to see if my G19 holster works that way. I know a lot of holsters do just not sure if this is one of them. Looking at the Uncle Mikes holster for my full size 9mm M&P they look the same. I will have to check them both out and see what happens.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top