Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/24/2017 4:08:07 PM EDT
Seeing as how there isn't much different in slide/bbl length, what say you that has both?
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 6:36:33 PM EDT
[#1]
It does indeed fit.

https://i.imgur.com/FS9Rw29.jpg

The compact slide will also fit on the full size frame

https://i.imgur.com/RssRTCO.jpg
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 8:23:46 PM EDT
[#2]
This is just what I needed to hear.  Time for a longer slide, compact frame setup.    Not like there is that much of a difference in the two bbl lengths anyway.  Now to see if anybody can say whether the 5" bbl/slide will fit the compact frame.  

ETA: Made your pics hot

Link Posted: 9/24/2017 9:13:23 PM EDT
[#3]
I can try and run a 5" 45 2.0 slide on it

I can also confirm that it fits just fine in every single holster I have for the full size, both the 1.0 and 2.0
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 11:16:39 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can also confirm that it fits just fine in every single holster I have for the full size, both the 1.0 and 2.0
View Quote
Good stuff man.  Appreciate you doing this.  LOL on the .45 slide.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 8:44:49 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote
Thank you.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 2:17:38 PM EDT
[#6]
A 5" slide might be neat but there is no point in putting a 4.25" slide on it.
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 7:46:23 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
Correct
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 9:09:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
View Quote
Agreed.  It was more curiosity, but I'm about 70% sure a 5" slide will work b/c the frame length looks to be the same and the only dimensional differences are a shorter grip.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 10:27:53 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Agreed.  It was more curiosity, but I'm about 70% sure a 5" slide will work b/c the frame length looks to be the same and the only dimensional differences are a shorter grip.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Before I sold my 1.0 full size I swapped the slides around and that worked also. I think it would have functioned just fine with the slides swapped but one of the slide stops wouldn't work.

I no longer have a full size m&p (except a 45) and can't decide if I want to get a dedicated m2.0c holster or just order a readily available and cheaper 4.25'' holster.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top