Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/19/2017 12:40:17 AM EDT
I have the 45 shield wanting to know what night sights are best for the S&W  or is that just subjective to each individual shooter.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 1:08:24 AM EDT
[#1]
I put Trijicon HD night sights on mine, love them, went with the orange front sight
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:32:44 AM EDT
[#2]
mine has the Ameriglo CAP sights, G2G.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 8:50:48 AM EDT
[#3]
I put Ameriglo I-dots on my Shield last year.  Been very happy with them.  I have the orange outline on the front sight, easy to pick up and bright.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 11:25:15 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I put Trijicon HD night sights on mine, love them, went with the orange front sight
View Quote
I went yellow, but I don't think there's a bad choice with Trijicon HDs. I think the HD XRs are a bit wasted on this gun though, so I'd stick to the fatter front sight.
Link Posted: 9/19/2017 6:09:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I like Dawson Precision - fiber optic front and black rear.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top