Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 8/17/2017 6:38:01 PM EDT
[#1]
I submitted mine in early June and it just showed up there. Doesn't have a shipped date but it shows as received. Now I wait.
Link Posted: 8/18/2017 1:03:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I submitted mine in early June and it just showed up there. Doesn't have a shipped date but it shows as received. Now I wait.
View Quote
Dang it - I think I submitted the beginning of July.  So... I have to wait another month until I get to wait.  

----------

Edit: well, wow, I'm finally listed!  but they have my old submission before I had the serial number.

I was under the impression from the place I ordered it that the receipt I was being e-mailed would have the serial number on it.  It did have some longer numbers, but did not specifically state a serial number.  I applied for the rebate and sent in what I had - only realizing that, when the Shield finally came in, no piece of paperwork I had been sent ever had the serial number on it until it showed up at my FFL.  

So now either they will contact me for the serial number, or will take my second submission.  

Link Posted: 8/19/2017 3:55:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Mine says "Invalid Receipt enclosed - Submission is being mailed back - please follow instructions."  

Hell I sent them the original receipt from PSA. Guess I missed something...
View Quote
I sent my tickets from PSA and the counter coupons from S&W that my local FFL had on his desk to have me fill out.  

Ten weeks later, I don't have shit.  

This time, I blame S & W  

They are blowing out inventory, and are seriously lacking with customer service.  Don't go the way of Colt, please.

This is coming from a wayback fan that owns P&R pistols,
Link Posted: 8/19/2017 4:09:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I submitted mine on May 12th - received the check on Aug 7th.
View Quote
Three or so months aint bad to get what is owed you.  Good on ya, old man!

ETA:  Good for you.  I'm happy with my Shields, but you know me.  I'm a an asshole about customer service.  
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 8:34:26 AM EDT
[#5]
I submitted my original receipt from PSA and also got the "Invalid Receipt" message. Filled out the paperwork about 2 months ago and resubmitted. Nothing since....

Bunch of b.s.
Link Posted: 8/22/2017 3:15:47 PM EDT
[#6]
I submitted my paperwork online on 6/24 and it showed up on the website today.
Link Posted: 8/23/2017 2:24:55 PM EDT
[#7]
ENTRY DATE : Jun 21, 2017
Company Name : SMITH & WESSON, INC.
Shipped Date :
OfferCode
S&W - SAVINGS YOU CAN CARRY
OfferItem NameRebate AmountQuantity
01$75.00 - M&P SHIELD PISTOL$75.000
02$50.00 - M&P BODYGUARD 380 PISTOL$50.000
03$25.00 - S&W SD/SDVE PISTOL REBATE$25.000
Amount Total : $0.00

I got this, IDK if I should be "worried" about it having amount $0.  I have not called as I have read on mulitple forums about the phone going directly to VM.
P.S. Mine was for the M&P Shield 9mm
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 10:24:04 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
ENTRY DATE : Jun 21, 2017
Shipped Date :
OfferCode
01$75.00 - M&P SHIELD PISTOL$75.000
Amount Total : $0.00

I got this, IDK if I should be "worried" about it having amount $0.  I have not called as I have read on mulitple forums about the phone going directly to VM.
P.S. Mine was for the M&P Shield 9mm
View Quote
Not sure if yours is an issue or not but mine shows the dollar amount:

Shipped Date :
OfferCode
01$75.00 - M&P SHIELD PISTOL$75.001
Amount Total : $75.00
Link Posted: 8/24/2017 12:18:02 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Not sure if yours is an issue or not but mine shows the dollar amount:

Shipped Date :
OfferCode
01$75.00 - M&P SHIELD PISTOL$75.001
Amount Total : $75.00
View Quote
Just got off the phone with Milano. Everything looks good with my rebate, she said it still shows $0 as the check has not been printed.  IDK how true that is, she might've been telling me what I wanted to hear to get off the phone.
Link Posted: 8/28/2017 11:11:34 AM EDT
[#10]
I got a letter asking for the serial number, place I bought it, and date.  I already gave them two of those, but it's OK.

On the letter it stated "Do not re-submit Online" - too late.  The day i went to my FFL to pick it up was the day that I finally had the serial number, despite Palmetto State Armory telling me (on the phone) that the serial number would come with the order receipt.

Having heard nothing by that time, and with no way to go back into the application to finally fill in the serial number, I felt I should re-submit just in case their policy was to just reject applications that did not have all the pertinent info.

So this required me taking it to a post office to send it back because I wanted confirmation they get it (should be there Tuesday, tomorrow).  Unfortunately, I expressed it just because that was the envelope I was given at the post office, so that cost me $6.60 or something.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 11:45:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 2:31:08 AM EDT
[#12]
I still haven't seen a damn thing pop for the ammo and mags rebate. It's been like two months.
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 3:34:17 AM EDT
[#13]
How are you checking the status of your rebates?

When I go to the Milano website, I see the rebates, but when I click on the little magnify glass on the right side to see details, I get...   NOTHING.

Is there a way to check the status of the rebate online (see above)   or a direct phone number to call them to see what is going on?
Link Posted: 9/14/2017 10:19:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

When I go to the Milano website, I see the rebates, but when I click on the little magnify glass on the right side to see details, I get...   NOTHING.

Is there a way to check the status of the rebate online (see above)   or a direct phone number to call them to see what is going on?
View Quote
Having the same issue.  Entry date and rebate value are shown.  When clicking on magnifying glass, it takes you back to zip and name sign in.  Phone number 866-963-7933 either busy or sent to a full voicemail box.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 12:07:04 PM EDT
[#15]
Nor I.    Rebate application submitted on 7/08..........Smith says I'm registered in their files but offered no  help on that shitty rebate program!
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 9:14:01 AM EDT
[#16]
Still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting...still waiting.

Beginning to think I'm screwed.
Link Posted: 9/20/2017 9:53:43 AM EDT
[#17]
Originally Posted By gunyr:

My rebate arrived today.
View Quote
On that rebate site I only see that I was OK'd for $75, but not any date that would state when it would be sent.  As I posted above, I saw:

but haven't yet received a check.  Of course, the hurricane may have slowed down Florida's mail system this last week and a half.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:50:05 AM EDT
[#18]
Still nothing
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:59:49 AM EDT
[#19]
just called mps(handling rebates) their customer service was easy to deal with so far
 was told they would send out
new check in small white envelope with Milano pomotional services on it

submitted rebate to S&W on 4/24 ----their website says rebate shipped on 6/23 but I never got it

edit

ps.  this is a shinning example of why we dont trust rebate offers. I value my time and having to make sure i get my $$ is bs
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 1:31:47 PM EDT
[#20]
After I posted the other day I again called S&W's CS.     Told me again that my product registration was in their records and that I'd have to wait at least another two to four weeks................Milano, SILL says 'no record'!

Absolutely the last time I'll ever get pulled into the rebate bullshit!   If nothing by mid Oct. I intend to make the CS call a daily event.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 3:10:11 PM EDT
[#21]
Finally got my rebate in the mail yesterday, never did show up on their website. I bought the shield and submitted the rebate in June
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 4:28:14 PM EDT
[#22]
Just bought the new M&P Compact 9mm (G19 size) and tried to file my rebate, I get the following:  "We could not find your serial number in our database. If you have confirmed the serial number was entered correctly. Please mail in your rebate submission and a customer service representative will be able to process the claim."

I have triple checked that my serial number is correct.

Do I really have to submit via mail just because they haven't entered in the serials of their brand new line of guns?  What a pain.
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 6:23:29 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Submitted mine on May 8 and it finally showed up on the website yesterday.
View Quote
And the check arrived this week (9/19)
Link Posted: 9/22/2017 7:02:45 PM EDT
[#24]
Still waiting and still nothing in update or other news...

It shows the rebates, but WHAT the status and WHEN I'll ever get paid...

WHO knows...
Link Posted: 9/23/2017 8:30:06 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Just bought the new M&P Compact 9mm (G19 size) and tried to file my rebate, I get the following:  "We could not find your serial number in our database. If you have confirmed the serial number was entered correctly. Please mail in your rebate submission and a customer service representative will be able to process the claim."

I have triple checked that my serial number is correct.

Do I really have to submit via mail just because they haven't entered in the serials of their brand new line of guns?  What a pain.
View Quote
Yes, that is what S&W is telling people I hear.  It is worth it.
Link Posted: 9/24/2017 3:47:10 PM EDT
[#26]
This is same as what I saw for my rebate submission. I forgot all about this rebate because its been so long. When I check the rebate website it does not say whether it's a valid submission. Magnifying glass doesn't do anything.

My friend ordered a Shield from PSA in June like I did. He called to tell me he got a letter in the mail saying his receipt from PSA was invalid and that he had 3 weeks to resubmit by mail. I purchased 2 Shield 9mms in June from Grabagun and sent in online rebates. Have seen nothing in the mail so far.
Link Posted: 9/29/2017 2:29:17 PM EDT
[#27]
My rebate "shipped" 9/22.  Still haven't got I yet.
Link Posted: 10/2/2017 3:45:20 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Having the same issue.  Entry date and rebate value are shown.  When clicking on magnifying glass, it takes you back to zip and name sign in.  Phone number 866-963-7933 either busy or sent to a full voicemail box.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Any updates on this? I'm in the same boat and would like my rebate check.
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 2:41:58 AM EDT
[#29]
Any rebates still active? On s&w's site, last one ended on Sept 30th.

I see a 2.0 compact with extra mag and night sights with my name on it.....
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 10:15:30 AM EDT
[#30]
My ammo/loader/mag. rebate validation FINALLY showed on Milano's site...............anyone that applied for that get it yet..............how long after the site notice?
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 3:43:05 PM EDT
[#31]
My rebate shipped 9/22.  Got it today 10/6.  So is this a check?
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:19:41 PM EDT
[#32]
Rebate submitted last week of June and just got it today.. 10-06-2017..

Shipped date was -  9-22-2017

Small envelope (looks like junk mail) and weird looking check..  Bank at first stated it wasnt a check...
Link Posted: 10/6/2017 6:55:57 PM EDT
[#33]
Rebate submitted end of June, got rebate check today

Never showed up on website either
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 5:56:01 AM EDT
[#34]
I submitted my rebates the last week of June, they showed on the site the following week.  Just got them yesterday 10/7/17.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 3:24:22 PM EDT
[#35]
Submitted 1 at the end of June and 1 the first week of July.

Both were on the website a few weeks ago. It took a long time for the site to list them.  When I just entered my last name and zip code the 2 showed up as active.

Received first check yesterday.  I imagine I should be getting the second in 2 weeks or so.

The check sure does look fake though.

Link Posted: 10/7/2017 8:36:32 PM EDT
[#36]
I received one yesterday and one today,  I submitted them 3 months ago.

very happy to get them.

only problem is I cant deposit them via phone because they are postcard size.

So I will have to deposit them to the bank.

I got 150.00 towards more bullets for reloading

Link Posted: 10/8/2017 11:13:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
I received one yesterday and one today,  I submitted them 3 months ago.

very happy to get them.

only problem is I cant deposit them via phone because they are postcard size.

So I will have to deposit them to the bank.

I got 150.00 towards more bullets for reloading

View Quote

Agree.  I'm very glad s&w did this.  In my opinion the shield was already a great value.  To get $75 back (regardless of the 3 month wait) made buying them a no brainer.  I love both of my shields.

Link Posted: 10/8/2017 6:45:22 PM EDT
[#38]
Milano sent me a denial letter 2 weeks ago on the basis of the receipt I uploaded. I printed the same receipt, sent it in and got my rebate check Friday. June 25-Oct 6 to get it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 3:22:15 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I submitted 2 rebates online last week. I got an email back that said it would be 3-4 weeks before they would show up on the website.
View Quote
Submittted online at the end of June, got my 2 rebates on Oct 7th.

What a smoking hot deal. Including tax have about $220 in them. The wait was worth it.
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:06:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Arrived Saturday, the 7th.

Link Posted: 10/9/2017 12:17:12 PM EDT
[#41]
They Received the three I sent on 7/26/2017

I can see them on their sh!tty website...

Still nothing in my mail box...  

past 60 days....  
Link Posted: 10/9/2017 1:55:25 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
Received the three I sent on 7/26/2017

Still nothing in my mail box...  

past 60 days....  
View Quote
Past 60 days?  You only have another month to wait then.

I sent mine in very early July - let's say somewhere in the range of July 3rd through 7th - got mine October 7th.

July
August
September
October 7th.    It was a wait, for sure.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:11:29 PM EDT
[#43]
Mine  was posted  July  27, shipped Sept 25. and in my  mail box Oct 11
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 1:54:01 AM EDT
[#44]
I submitted July 24th and it just showed on the website. Still no mags, ammo, or loader.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 12:15:25 PM EDT
[#45]
Just got my check today after I had submitted it on July 14.

So about 90 days.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:56:43 PM EDT
[#46]
How I plan on using mine:

Leather IWB holster with two close-together leather loops for appendix carry (so straight up - not canted).

Problem is: finding a good one.

I have a Don Hume version for the other pistol, but for some reason the Don Hume company refuses to innovate and create one for the Shield.  They are all about clips now for the people who don't know better.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 8:57:39 PM EDT
[#47]
submitted mine end of april

company claimed it was mailed in june

i called and complained early September.

received it today
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 8:34:37 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I submitted July 24th and it just showed on the website. Still no mags, ammo, or loader.
View Quote
Here too!

Mine listed as rec'd7/21.    Listed as a valid claim first week in Oct. ..........................has ANYONE  got their mags/loader/ammo yet?                Goddamn, pokeyslow ain't the word for it!
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 12:55:50 PM EDT
[#49]
Website posted one of my two this week.  Advised it was received August 14th, no ship date however.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:25:45 AM EDT
[#50]
Submitted mine sometime end of July,
Website said it shipped 9-25
Recieved the check 10-17.
Not sure why it took 22 days after it "shipped" but i am glad to have gotten it.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top