Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 8:47:52 PM EDT
M&P  9  Apex up grades or sell and get the 2.0

I have 6 mags and read they will work in the 2.0
Are apex barrels really  more accurate . Are the 2.0  accurate .

Or get a glock or Sig,
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#1]
I have a FS 9mm with the Apex. Well worth the $170 (shipped).

That said, I have finger banged a 2.0 and well, the trigger still sucks.

I would keep the pistol you have add an Apex, and a KKM bbl, or APex bbl.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#2]
I just went though this.  I had a LE M&P40 I bought new in 2013 and got rid of it for the FDE 2.0.  I had the Apex sear only in the M&P40 and the trigger pull was very similar to the stock 2.0.  The only real difference for me was you could feel/hear the rest in the 2.0.  Both still had the spongy feel of the hinged trigger.  I put the polymer apex trigger in the 2.0 last weekend.  That was the only change I made.  The FDE 2.0 now feels way better to me.  David
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 12:08:58 PM EDT
[#3]
I have a similar opinion.

I have multiple M&P 9s, with a mixture of upgrades.  Just purchased the new 2.0, and have basically completed all the same upgrades I did to the old version...

IMHO, the only reason to buy the new 2.0 is for the much improved grip texture and metal lined frame...PS - i hate the fact that you can't slam a mag and release the slide anymore...
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:09:44 AM EDT
[#4]
I like the m2.0 better and find the triggers to be fine on all m&ps I've owned.
Link Posted: 5/6/2017 10:06:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I just went though this.  I had a LE M&P40 I bought new in 2013 and got rid of it for the FDE 2.0.  I had the Apex sear only in the M&P40 and the trigger pull was very similar to the stock 2.0.  The only real difference for me was you could feel/hear the rest in the 2.0.  Both still had the spongy feel of the hinged trigger.  I put the polymer apex trigger in the 2.0 last weekend.  That was the only change I made.  The FDE 2.0 now feels way better to me.  David
View Quote
With the new upgraded trigger bar and slide lock/release you can feel/hear the reset on the 1.0s too.  I haven't seen anything about the 2.0s that would make me trade my "old" one away from a new one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top