Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/6/2017 5:37:50 PM EDT
For those of you that have the 2.0 gun, does it fit the same holsters as the original M&P?

What kind of holsters have you tried? And what was the result? I'm asking because there seems to be a lot of mixed reviews out there so I'm looking for first hand experience.
Link Posted: 3/6/2017 5:45:54 PM EDT
[#1]
I've only got 2 OWB holsters for the M&Ps.  The CompTac works but is not 100%.  I have a cheaper kydex holster, cant even remember the manufacturer, that works perfect.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:35:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I've only got 2 OWB holsters for the M&Ps.  The CompTac works but is not 100%.  I have a cheaper kydex holster, cant even remember the manufacturer, that works perfect.
View Quote

What is off with the Comp Tac holster?
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 3:47:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It doesnt quite click or lock into place right.  The gun makes the kydex buldge.  I suspect the issue is in the area on the front of the grip/behind trigger/trigger guard.

I assume the cheap kydex is thinner and allows it to flex a little to fit better.
Link Posted: 3/7/2017 4:19:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Safariland is what you seek. My 2.0 fits in all mine with no problems.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 9:43:15 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Safariland is what you seek. My 2.0 fits in all mine with no problems.
View Quote
This.  I picked up my 2.0 last night and it fit the 5197 I bought last week just fine.
Link Posted: 3/8/2017 10:44:39 AM EDT
[#6]
Safariland has a 20% off sale going on now.  Use GEARUP during checkout on their website.

My 578 paddle holster should arrive tomorrow.  I'll make sure to post my impressions.

ETA:  Fits like a glove.

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top