Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2010 9:00:57 AM EDT
I have a chance to pick one of these up BNIB for $200. It comes with two mags all the paperwork etc. What do you guys think about this deal? I dont necessarily need it, but it appears to be an ok deal.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 9:11:43 AM EDT
[#1]
Please dont buddy.. This is not an opinion. I owned same gun for 2 years. complete piece of shit.
I traded it and a bersa 380 for a nib glock 19 rtf2.. and man am I happy now.

the sigma had nothing but problems the 1st 200rds or so..  the mag falls out when shooting..I called s&w and they sent me a mag release for a .40.
I called and told them and the douche bag had the nerve to tell me they are the same..lol.. Its clearly marked 9mm on the bottom of it once you remove it.
I finally got the correct one and it still did nothing to help it..
then on a hot day, the trigger would not work.. I was pulling it in and in. Nothing.. took it home in the a/c for a while and it dry fires fine.. lay in the sun for and hour and it wont.
plastic inside gets so soft it wont even function..

I could go on forever..  hope this helps you decide..
save that 200 for something else.. I learned my lesson
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:07:31 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Please dont buddy.. This is not an opinion. I owned same gun for 2 years. complete piece of shit.

the sigma had nothing but problems the 1st 200rds or so..  the mag falls out when shooting..I called s&w and they sent me a mag release for a .40.
I called and told them and the douche bag had the nerve to tell me they are the same..lol.. Its clearly marked 9mm on the bottom of it once you remove it.
then on a hot day, the trigger would not work.. I was pulling it in and in. Nothing.. took it home in the a/c for a while and it dry fires fine.. lay in the sun for and hour and it wont.

My ten years and counting experience with mine couldn't have been more different than the above.
Link Posted: 9/11/2010 11:35:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 1:50:16 PM EDT
[#4]
If I had the money and ran across a deal like that I would think about it. If I were actually looking for a pistol I would probably use the $200 toward an M&P or one of the new SD pistols.
Link Posted: 9/13/2010 2:45:44 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Have over a dozen friends who have owned one or more for the better part of five years.

They shoot whatever they're fed without complaint.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top