Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/8/2010 3:49:46 PM EDT
First was the glock 22 just didn't fit me lol. Had a Taurus 1911 for a few years liked it alot and never had any issues with it.  So I decided it was time for the taurus to go and swapped it for a m&p 40!  Really like the m&p over the glock and the 1911 will be replaced with a nicer one later.

Got a set of trijicons on it and like them a lot. Gun is very comfy and like the 15rds over my usual 8 haha. Only have  100-150rds through it over long weekend and it was great no issues so far. Not sure on the holster yet got it for 10$ basically. Seems a little sloppy on my belt vs my crossbreed.

Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:18:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I also like to trade away perfectly-performing, wel-fitting guns and experiment with my life.

Sorry to be a smartass.  It's just what I do.

Don't get it though.  why? round count?
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 4:31:52 PM EDT
[#2]
The holster looks like a Comp-Tac, and if it is you got a great deal for $10.
Link Posted: 9/8/2010 5:07:17 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I also like to trade away perfectly-performing, wel-fitting guns and experiment with my life.

Sorry to be a smartass.  It's just what I do.

Don't get it though.  why? round count?

The Taurus was fine just wanted a high cap pistol.  Another reason is 45 is harder to come by around here and more expensive.  I really want another colt or Springfield 45.
Link Posted: 9/12/2010 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#4]
I sold my G27 To fund my new FS 9mm. I'm ready to sell my G23 so I can buy the FS 45.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top