Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/18/2010 6:43:10 PM EDT
Instead of starting a new thread, I figured I'd amend this one - enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYArcSLw9uU&fmt=22

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I'm not Ben Stoeger but don't let anyone tell you they aren't competitive.
Just finished with an excellent pistol match and I figured that you all might appreciate the gear - check it out here in HD:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AkzMs295sCQ&fmt=22

Link Posted: 8/21/2010 4:33:29 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice...
Link Posted: 8/22/2010 10:13:42 PM EDT
[#2]
are you the black guy or the white guy?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 1:40:15 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Which one is holding the Beretta?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 1:46:58 AM EDT
[#4]
Interesting, the guy with the XD (is that what the black gun is?) uses a different technique with his left hand than I do. I keep my left thumb against the frame so when the gun recoils, some of that is absorbed in my left hand. But in the video it looks like his left thumb is floating, independent of the recoil. Is one wrong or right? Or just different technique?
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 4:15:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

Interesting, the guy with the XD (is that what the black gun is?) uses a
different technique with his left hand than I do. I keep my left thumb
against the frame so when the gun recoils, some of that is absorbed in
my left hand. But in the video it looks like his left thumb is floating,
independent of the recoil. Is one wrong or right? Or just different
technique?

I'm the Black guy, my friend is the other guy shooting the HK USP. I'll have to talk to him about his weakhand but in our game, if it gets holes in paper relatively quickly and safely, it isn't frowned upon until someone can beat you with another style.
He actually finished in 1st place at the top of the next class. One of the members of the Noveske Shooting Team shot 0.50% () better than I did claiming the win at the top of my class. It can get pretty competitive and is always plenty of fun!

Link Posted: 8/23/2010 12:01:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:
Interesting, the guy with the XD (is that what the black gun is?) uses a different technique with his left hand than I do. I keep my left thumb against the frame so when the gun recoils, some of that is absorbed in my left hand. But in the video it looks like his left thumb is floating, independent of the recoil. Is one wrong or right? Or just different technique?

I'm the Black guy, my friend is the other guy shooting the HK USP. I'll have to talk to him about his weakhand but in our game, if it gets holes in paper relatively quickly and safely, it isn't frowned upon until someone can beat you with another style.

He actually finished in 1st place at the top of the next class. One of the members of the Noveske Shooting Team shot 0.50% () better than I did claiming the win at the top of my class. It can get pretty competitive and is always plenty of fun!

If he finished first then I'll go ahead and say his technique is better than mine
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 12:55:00 PM EDT
[#7]
Excellent video, outstanding shooting. Great job, keep posting this stuff up!
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 12:58:32 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Excellent video, outstanding shooting. Great job, keep posting this stuff up!

+1  Looks like a lot of fun.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 1:19:25 PM EDT
[#9]
That is bad ass!!

You can really shoot!

Thanks for sharing.
Link Posted: 8/23/2010 3:29:48 PM EDT
[#10]
I prefer videos without music, but good shooting nonetheless. Nice Elite II by the way!

Ever heard of David Olhasso. He is an IDPA champion shooting a Beretta. He's since moved on to S&W but he knows a lot about Berettas and even does gunsmith work and sells hard to find parts.
Link Posted: 8/27/2010 9:20:03 AM EDT
[#11]
great video.  thanks for posting
Link Posted: 8/28/2010 7:05:02 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Ever heard of David Olhasso. He is an IDPA champion shooting a Beretta. He's since moved on to S&W but he knows a lot about Berettas and even does gunsmith work and sells hard to find parts.

I have, he actually worked on this pistol! Too bad they stopped making them four years ago. I don't know why Beretta decided to stop making the Brigadier slide!

Link Posted: 8/30/2010 6:01:18 AM EDT
[#13]
Bump for new content
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 3:11:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Bump for new content

Nice...care to give us a run down on the guns and caliber/gauge used?
Link Posted: 8/30/2010 4:12:41 PM EDT
[#15]
I carried a Beretta 96G Elite I as a duty weapon, and my partner carried an Elite II.   Very good guns.  Cool
Link Posted: 8/31/2010 6:17:06 AM EDT
[#16]
Thanks for the compliments - please subscribe, there will be more!
Quoted:

Quoted:

Bump for new content

Nice...care to give us a run down on the guns and caliber/gauge used?

Sure thing, this time around there was:

Beretta Elite II 9mm

HK USP 9mm

IGF HK33E 5.56

Arsenal M-5 5.56

Frankenstein AR-15 5.56

Benelli M1 12 Gauge

Saiga-12 12 Gauge

Link Posted: 9/12/2010 1:09:46 PM EDT
[#17]
Damn. Guess I need to dust off my 92 and take it to the range. Good shooting!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top