Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/28/2002 5:49:53 PM EDT
I ordered a beretta 9000S and was just wondering what people's opinions are on this pistol.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 11:47:14 AM EDT
[#1]
I bought one last spring (type F 40S&W).  Nice little shooter.  Everything is a little stiff to begin with, but does loosen up after a bit.  Since the slide is narrow/thin, its kinda hard to rack.

All in all, i like it.
Link Posted: 1/29/2002 12:48:52 PM EDT
[#2]
That's good to hear. I ordered the same. (.40 type F)
Link Posted: 2/12/2002 6:23:52 AM EDT
[#3]
Is this the Cougar?

If so, they seem to be made extremely well.  I was seriously considering one a few years back for concealed carry...but went with my favorite auto the 1911.

I have never heard any complaints from people who own the Beretta Cougars.  I particularly like the way the grip is shaped to give a higher grip on the pistol so that it sits very low into the webbing of your hand (good control).
Link Posted: 2/13/2002 5:41:04 AM EDT
[#4]
No, a 9000s is not a Cougar.  Cougars and Mini Cougars are 8000 series, the 9000s is "nameless".
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top