Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2003 10:09:25 PM EDT
Ok, im pretty sure its the wrong name, but i know on my 92fs is plastic.  I saw here about a month ago or more someone posted a website selling metal ones.  Since i just bought my beretta, and pick it up tuesday, i kinda want to order one so i can get it changed as soon as possible.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2003 10:36:09 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/14/2003 10:25:32 AM EDT
[#2]
As Lumpy mentioned, Ernest sells metal guide rods, including a solid guide rod that adds some weight up front.

I believe you can also order the metal guide rods from Beretta, and most parts houses like Numrich should have them.

But the real question is why do you want to change it out?  The polymer guide rod is self lubricating and it will always be black no matter how badly it might get scratched, unlike the metal rods.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top