Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 8/24/2003 9:19:39 AM EDT
OK guys...

I've been looking @ some tactical holsters for my 92 and can't decide. The few I was looking @ were the Safariland 6004, BlackHawk CQR holster, and the Eagle SAS Mk III (standard). Anyone care to comment on any experience with these are others?

Thanks!

J
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:51:56 AM EDT
I've got a 6004 and I think it's great. No experience with the others.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:56:24 PM EDT

Originally Posted By Hoplophile:
I've got a 6004 and I think it's great. No experience with the others.

I'll second that!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:48:51 PM EDT
Thanks Guys! Safariland it is!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:11:02 AM EDT
I had been looking for a good tactical holster for my 92FS also. What complicates my search is that I've got the Insight M6 Tactical Illuminator mounted on it.

All of the manufacturers listed above had a one for the Beretta but none would fit it when the light/laser was mounted on it. I thought Eagle Industries had one that would work and even placed an online order but they called me back and said it would not. I believe Safariland just came out with one for the Vortec Beretta with a Surefire light mounted on it.

I ended up having Blade-Tech custom make a tactical thigh holster for the weapon system. I received it the other day after about a 3 1/2 - 4 week wait. Before you ask - it was about $130.00. It looks really nice and they did a 1st Class job on it.

Now, I'm just waiting for the pistol to be sent back from Maryland where the Beretta Pro Shop was lightening the trigger pull and adding a skeletonized hammer. I'm hoping it is back today because I am taking a 4-day weekend and plan on some range time.
Top Top