Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/24/2003 9:19:39 AM EDT
OK guys...

I've been looking @ some tactical holsters for my 92 and can't decide. The few I was looking @ were the Safariland 6004, BlackHawk CQR holster, and the Eagle SAS Mk III (standard). Anyone care to comment on any experience with these are others?

Thanks!

J
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 9:51:56 AM EDT
[#1]
I've got a 6004 and I think it's great.  No experience with the others.
Link Posted: 8/24/2003 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I've got a 6004 and I think it's great.  No experience with the others.

I'll second that!!!
Link Posted: 8/25/2003 7:48:51 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks Guys! Safariland it is!
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 8:11:02 AM EDT
[#4]
I had been looking for a good tactical holster for my 92FS also.  What complicates my search is that I've got the Insight M6 Tactical Illuminator mounted on it.

All of the manufacturers listed above had a one for the Beretta but none would fit it when the light/laser was mounted on it.  I thought Eagle Industries had one that would work and even placed an online order but they called me back and said it would not.  I believe Safariland just came out with one for the Vortec Beretta with a Surefire light mounted on it.

I ended up having Blade-Tech custom make a tactical thigh holster for the weapon system.  I received it the other day after about a 3 1/2 - 4 week wait.  Before you ask - it was about $130.00.  It looks really nice and they did a 1st Class job on it.

Now, I'm just waiting for the pistol to be sent back from Maryland where the Beretta Pro Shop was lightening the trigger pull and adding a skeletonized hammer.  I'm hoping it is back today because I am taking a 4-day weekend and plan on some range time.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top