Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/13/2003 4:03:30 PM EDT
Does anyone make a good one for the 92 15  rd factory mags?
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#1]
If you need more than a 15rd mag then you've made a terrible choice of judgement.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:02:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Don't "need" just curious, so possibly "want". Were you going to help answer my question, or just take the time to potentially criticize?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 6:31:58 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Don't "need" just curious, so possibly "want". Were you going to help answer my question, or just take the time to potentially criticize?

"Potentially"? Hell, I thought I WAS being critical.  

If the same company that makes the Glock +2 models doesn't make them for the 92, I don't know who would? You might try their web site?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:12:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Mec-gar makes a very good 20rd mag for the 92fs, but they are kinda hard to find. I'am not aware of a plus two for the Beretta. KYIMPORTS, claims to have factory 20rd Beretta mags, very expensive.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:10:32 AM EDT
[#5]
There are several issues with any "+ type" mag extensions, not the least of which is the fact that most do not lock securely to the mag body, and are easily displaced. I have seen several of the old Glock +2 extensions pulled off of the magazine by friction as the user was getting up and out of a car or padded chair as well as watching several more launched across the range from the act of seating a fresh mag during a fast reload with less than perfectly straight-up pressure. Guess what happens then? Can you say "19 round pickup"?

More is not always better, and while they are fine for a "game" gun, most "extended capacity" mag extensions have no place on one used for serious carry.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top