Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 8/13/2003 4:03:30 PM EDT
Does anyone make a good one for the 92 15 rd factory mags?
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 9:54:16 AM EDT
If you need more than a 15rd mag then you've made a terrible choice of judgement.
Link Posted: 8/14/2003 10:02:40 AM EDT
Don't "need" just curious, so possibly "want". Were you going to help answer my question, or just take the time to potentially criticize?
Link Posted: 8/15/2003 6:31:58 PM EDT

Originally Posted By theck:
Don't "need" just curious, so possibly "want". Were you going to help answer my question, or just take the time to potentially criticize?

"Potentially"? Hell, I thought I WAS being critical.

If the same company that makes the Glock +2 models doesn't make them for the 92, I don't know who would? You might try their web site?
Link Posted: 8/27/2003 10:12:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 8/27/2003 10:14:03 PM EDT by Confederate]
Mec-gar makes a very good 20rd mag for the 92fs, but they are kinda hard to find. I'am not aware of a plus two for the Beretta. KYIMPORTS, claims to have factory 20rd Beretta mags, very expensive.
Link Posted: 8/28/2003 6:10:32 AM EDT
There are several issues with any "+ type" mag extensions, not the least of which is the fact that most do not lock securely to the mag body, and are easily displaced. I have seen several of the old Glock +2 extensions pulled off of the magazine by friction as the user was getting up and out of a car or padded chair as well as watching several more launched across the range from the act of seating a fresh mag during a fast reload with less than perfectly straight-up pressure. Guess what happens then? Can you say "19 round pickup"?

More is not always better, and while they are fine for a "game" gun, most "extended capacity" mag extensions have no place on one used for serious carry.
Top Top