Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/21/2003 7:49:24 PM EDT
Has anyone had the Beretta Pro Shop to do the $70 trigger job they advertise on their 92FS's?

Regards,

J
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 2:10:54 AM EDT
[#1]
Never had the Beretta Pro work, but I have had Ernest Langdon. His work is GREAT. He offers simple polishing, and triggers with an over-travel stop.
Also, he has a reduced weight hammer spring which can reduce the trigger pull weight and is drop in.
Mine is around 4 lbs SA, and 8 lbs DA. I could of went lighter, but I carry this gun.
I paid 125 for the trigger work and the replacement trigger. Plus shipping both ways. Aprox. 60 bucks.
I had night sights put in, a spur-less hammer, bevel job and teflon refinishing, a bar-sto barrel,  hexnut grip screws...
www.beretta92.org/gallery/view_album.php?set_albumName=SteveLTT
It was well worth it IMO.
-Steve
Link Posted: 7/22/2003 5:44:47 AM EDT
[#2]
Steve,

That's one sweet gun!
Link Posted: 7/23/2003 3:04:16 AM EDT
[#3]
Thank you!
I'm currently waiting on a full sharkskin ACP/s holster, 1.5" belt tapered to 1.25", duel mag pouch, surefire A2 Aviator Flashlight carrier and a solid sterling silver buckle from Lou Alessi for that pistol. Set me back 790 bucks!!! I've got about 1800 - 2000 in the gun. Carry guns are 'spensive...
I've carried the gun every day, for the past 11 months now in the Milt Sparks.
I've yet to wear any of the black Teflon-S off of the pistol. I broke the holster in when it came back from LTT. No wear on the mag well either, something which I had worn off the first day I got it from the factory.
Looks identical to those pictures. Hell, I haven't even worn the teflon off of the frame rails.
LTT does top of the line work.
-Steve
Link Posted: 7/24/2003 6:02:29 PM EDT
[#4]
I have to concur about Ernest Langdon. I had him do a Level II trigger job, D hammer spring, Novak nite sites on my Elite. What is remarkable is the trigger reset after firing. The best in my opinion.
Link Posted: 8/6/2003 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#5]
I bought a trapper gun springs kit for my beretta 96 and is a great improvement for the money and you can do it yourself in about half an hour the spring kit runs around $10- $12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top