Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 7/10/2003 12:33:48 PM EDT
Hi guys.  Recently purchased a Beretta 96 .40 and I am looking for a place to buy some spare mags because it sucks cycling through two 10 rounders and then reloading them in 110 degree heat.  Does anyone have a website where I can find some Beretta factory mags at a decent price?  As always, I appreciate any help.
Link Posted: 7/10/2003 2:29:33 PM EDT
[#1]
CDNN Beretta model 96 factory magazines- 28.99

Beretta Pistol ProShop also sells them but they are out of stock right now.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 10:22:22 AM EDT
[#2]
I bought a number of the Asian "inports" several years ago and they work just fine.

The ten round magazine that came with my Beretta are 8 round magazine - the last two rounds take about 60 and then 100 pounds of effort to jam the last two rounds in. Racking the slice hardly strips that tenth round off.
Link Posted: 7/11/2003 1:15:50 PM EDT
[#3]

Paul
 7/11/2003 2:22:22 PM

I bought a number of the Asian "inports" several years ago and they work just fine.

The ten round magazine that came with my Beretta are 8 round magazine - the last two rounds take about 60 and then 100 pounds of effort to jam the last two rounds in. Racking the slice hardly strips that tenth round off.

Mine were a real pain in the ass to load the last rounds in for the first ten reloads or so but I just kept using them and now it's a bit easier.  Never had any problem with stripping rounds into the pipe though.  

Link Posted: 7/15/2003 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Are you still looking for mags? I have 3 - 10 rounders with rubber base pads in used but like new condition...$25 each shipped.

Ruff
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top