Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
Posted: 10/31/2001 4:12:16 PM EDT
Does anyone have any experience with these little .32 pistols? I have been interested in them for some time, but haven't ever meet someone who owned one. They seem pretty well made.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:57:02 AM EDT

Originally Posted By Fishman_P97DC:
Does anyone have any experience with these little .32 pistols? I have been interested in them for some time, but haven't ever meet someone who owned one. They seem pretty well made.

I've shot them & the owners all seem to like them. I just bought my Dad a Kel Tec P-32 due to its smaller size.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 10:35:37 AM EDT
Ive never seen a bad magazine review on the Beretta TomCat but have seen more then a few on the Kel Tec.

BKVic
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 5:07:26 PM EDT

Originally Posted By BKVic:
Ive never seen a bad magazine review on the Beretta TomCat but have seen more then a few on the Kel Tec.

BKVic

Could be. I shot a P-32 prior to buying my Dad his own. I agree they benifit from a break-in period of shooting.
Link Posted: 11/2/2001 6:13:26 PM EDT
I looked at Kel-Tec. I was impressed with the small size and light weight of their pistols. I guess I like the solid feel of the heavyer and larger little Beretta in my hand. Anyone know if the Taurus clones in .22 & .25 are any good?
Top Top