Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/8/2006 5:17:14 AM EDT
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:26:18 AM EDT
[#1]
Let's see where that pic is, oh yeah, here it is.  Beretta 92G Elite, all steel parts were hardchromed by Tripp.  Frame done in OD green KG Gunkote.  Hope this helps.  MJD

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:28:28 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 3/9/2006 5:17:55 PM EDT
[#3]
that is one very fine pistol!!

me likey.
Link Posted: 3/17/2006 6:00:43 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
Got Pics?

I have an 8000D Mini-Cougar 9mm (first handgun I ever purchased) that I'm thinking about refinishing, either just the slide/upper-half in hardchrome for a two tone look or maybe just hardchrome the whole darn thing! I will go with Tripp Research Inc. because of great past experience with them.

Also, what are my options in regards to replacement/aftermarket grips for the MINI-Cougar?

Tripp will not hard chrome the lower - it is aluminum - he won't mess w/ it. SOme places will nickel plate it first, and then hard chrome aluminum. He will not.

Someone on the Beretta Forum had the barrel and slide hard chromed, and then got his silver cobra coat on the lower. That is all he can/will do.
Link Posted: 3/18/2006 6:21:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 3/19/2006 1:07:58 AM EDT
[#6]
I have a 92 that is two-toned.  The frame is nickle-plated.  I'll have to post some pics soon.
Very nice Highwayman.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top