Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Posted: 3/6/2006 4:13:39 PM EDT
Pretty well made game "but ya its a beretta" cant wait to get a few shots through it.

Not much holster selection we PX4 owners need to put some pressure on gun leather manufactures
anyway if anyone knows of a complete breakdown walkthrough or video please let me know

Link Posted: 3/8/2006 3:00:24 AM EDT
Great, isnt it? I love mine...........1160 rds through mine and not one hiccup at all.

100% reliability, its tough for anybody else to make one this good. I have the 9mm though.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 4:53:50 PM EDT
definatly a nice gun, I think im going to the "g" conversion but i want to give the "f" a try for a while. Very well made. Hope to get shooting it this weekend. It will have to be a super gun to replace my glock as primary so we will have to see
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:19:19 PM EDT

Originally Posted By CrotalusCo:
definatly a nice gun, I think im going to the "g" conversion but i want to give the "f" a try for a while. Very well made. Hope to get shooting it this weekend. It will have to be a super gun to replace my glock as primary so we will have to see

What is the "g" conversion?
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 1:57:10 PM EDT
http://www.berettaforum.net/cgi-bin/ubbcgi/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=12;t=001099
Link Posted: 3/11/2006 3:18:22 PM EDT

Originally Posted By glockguy40:

Originally Posted By CrotalusCo:

What is the "g" conversion?

converts the safety to a decock-only
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 3:54:35 PM EDT
Shot it yesterday and let me say WOW its a nice gun, I have never been a fan of the 92/94 style. Yet this gun converted me to beretta.

Let me just say to you beretta fans, you have to at least take a look at this one, it is a winner
Link Posted: 3/13/2006 4:10:29 PM EDT
Am I missing something ?
Top Top