Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/28/2006 3:41:53 PM EDT
Missed out on a used Beretta FS92 in Excellant condition at the Gun Show today for $400. He
I've been looking for an older one without the damn safety warning on the side...
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 1:03:25 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Missed out on a used Beretta FS92 in Excellant condition at the Gun Show today for $400.

He had 3 new ones for $450 as well. He told me Beretta is trying to move the FS series, because of the 92G??  Anyone else heard this before?

I've been looking for an older one without the damn safety warning on the side...

Pisses me off as well.
Link Posted: 1/30/2006 5:37:18 PM EDT
[#2]
I have heard that they were lowering the price - I also saw some new ones at a nearby gun show for around $450 new as well.
Link Posted: 1/31/2006 3:07:43 PM EDT
[#3]
i got my 92 vertec inox at a shower for $475 out the door

RoseMech
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top