BCM
User Panel

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:50:45 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By homeyclaus:

The trigger is not worse than most of the striker-fired competition. I certainly don't miss more with it than any other pistol. It's different because of how the action bar pushes on the rotating sear.
View Quote

Not worse ,that's one hell of a way to describe the trigger Beretta claims is " BEST IN CLASS" .  When Beretta claims and advertises it is BEST IN CLASS they are flat out lying, and they know it. The Walther  PDP , Canik ,and H&K VP9, are all better . Beretta should stop saying Best In Class trigger, until it in fact is.
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:59:15 PM EDT
[#2]
Beretta advertises it as best in class. It is not .Walther, Canik, and H&K VP are in the same class, and are in fact better. And Beretta knows it .
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 3:59:53 PM EDT
[Last Edit: GONIF] [#3]
What does it mean to be the best in class?
Meaning of best in class in English. best in class. adjective. if something is best in class, it is the best of its kind:
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:04:43 PM EDT
[#4]
The trigger is better than the KelTec P11
Link Posted: 1/25/2023 6:55:10 PM EDT
[#5]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
The trigger is better than the KelTec P11
View Quote

LMAO
Link Posted: 1/26/2023 3:46:09 PM EDT
[#6]
I’m glad I’m not the only one who wasn’t wowed by the trigger. I read a couple people on this forum a few years ago talking about what a good trigger the APX had. I went to a local shop to handle one, and I could only describe it as squeezing a marshmallow trying to the find the wall inside. It just felt strangely spongy to me. I didn’t love the look or feel of the original APX, so the trigger didn’t help, but when the A1 showed up, I started considering it again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 7:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
I have maybe 600 rds through this new apx  a1  it carries well no problem with any ammo I put through it  the trigger is not bad but seems to be a bit heavier pull than I like but still real good for carry .
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:06:55 PM EDT
[#8]
Originally Posted By triaxle:
I have maybe 600 rds through this new apx  a1  it carries well no problem with any ammo I put through it  the trigger is not bad but seems to be a bit heavier pull than I like but still real good for carry .
View Quote
what holster are you using?
Link Posted: 1/29/2023 9:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]
I got one a month ago, loved it so much, I bought a second one.

The day I shot mine for the first time, I shot: my APX A1, Glock 17, an Sig M17, & a Colt 1911.

The APX A1 was my favorite, it really helped to have them loaded and switch back and forth shooting the different guns.

I’m gonna replace the sights on one of them with precision sights, just to enjoy shooting further distances with it.

As for the takedown lever, one of mine was stiff the first time I used it, rubbed a little Ballistol on it then worked it several times and it’s fine.  One important detail is push on the button end of the takedown lever and simultaneously push down on the lever.

It’s a great system once it’s loosened up.

The APX A1 IMO the best polymer pistol on the market, for the price.

Great ergos, good “base” trigger, flat shooting, etc.
Link Posted: 1/31/2023 1:28:35 PM EDT
[#10]
No dispute the APX A-1 is a great pistol in every way for the money . Just saying the trigger is heavy and mushy . To have Beretta claim the trigger is best in class is what i have a problem with. I own 2 of them a full size and a carry .
Link Posted: 3/7/2023 1:19:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Originally Posted By GONIF:
No dispute the APX A-1 is a great pistol in every way for the money . Just saying the trigger is heavy and mushy . To have Beretta claim the trigger is best in class is what i have a problem with. I own 2 of them a full size and a carry .
View Quote

It's certainly not going to compete with the nicer striker wonder 9's on the market, agreed.

Link Posted: 3/10/2023 4:41:30 PM EDT
[#12]
Anyone know if the competition green spring will work in the APX Centurion? Doesn't say on the website.
Link Posted: 3/13/2023 8:14:01 PM EDT
[#13]
I’ve got one on the way with the Burris fast fire 3. Is it worth the coin to get suppressor height sights?
Link Posted: 3/26/2023 9:00:03 PM EDT
[#14]
Got mine in the other day.

Attachment Attached File
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/27/2023 4:37:57 PM EDT
[#15]
Got my $100 rebate today.
Took exactly 3 months.
Link Posted: 3/30/2023 6:45:59 PM EDT
[#16]
Originally Posted By OverScoped:
Got my $100 rebate today.
Took exactly 3 months.
View Quote

Got mine a few weeks ago. Waiting on the $50 one now.
Link Posted: 4/7/2023 11:19:14 PM EDT
[Last Edit: fullmedaljacket8] [#17]
Got the FDE grip frame and plate cover. Gonna put the Burris on something else.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top