BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 5:55:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I can confirm that Optic plate Part# EUS03052 is the new part# for Trijicon plate and is instock on the Beretta site.
https://i.postimg.cc/QHbnDFp8/IMG-0552.jpg
View Quote
Have a link? I still couldn't find any trijicon plate
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 1:20:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
View Quote

It appears they are out of stock again I hit reorder from my previous order and it said item can't be purchased because its out of stock.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 4:09:09 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It appears they are out of stock again I hit reorder from my previous order and it said item can't be purchased because its out of stock.
View Quote
They must have gone fast because I initially tried to find them within 24hrs of you posting.
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 10:06:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

Here is a link: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-accessories/handguns/kits-parts/beretta-90-series-rdo-plate-trijicon-pattern/

They're back in stock as I just ordered the free one with the promo code for my M9A4.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 3:12:54 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
They must have gone fast because I initially tried to find them within 24hrs of you posting.
View Quote

Must have been some sort of problem with their website they are back in stock now! I paid cash for mine so ill have an extra as soon as they ship this one. It is showing the 16th as ship date so im wondering if that's the day a new shipment comes in.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 5:22:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Here is a link: https://www.beretta.com/en-us/gun-accessories/handguns/kits-parts/beretta-90-series-rdo-plate-trijicon-pattern/

They're back in stock as I just ordered the free one with the promo code for my M9A4.
View Quote
Thanks
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 6:39:07 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View Quote
I got that email as well, and just secured my free Trijicon plate.
I have a Burris plate on the way as well.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 1:16:41 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got that email as well, and just secured my free Trijicon plate.
I have a Burris plate on the way as well.
View Quote
How do you use a code for the plate? I got the email registration thing but I don't recall a free code for obtaining one through the website
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 2:11:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How do you use a code for the plate? I got the email registration thing but I don't recall a free code for obtaining one through the website
View Quote
They'll send you a code that you will put in the promo code box;
It pays for the plate and shipping.

The email has a link to the plate, and to the process.
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 2:50:21 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
They'll send you a code that you will put in the promo code box;
It pays for the plate and shipping.

The email has a link to the plate, and to the process.
View Quote
Yeah mine was different. They emailed me 10% off coupon, and a "claim your free optics plate" link. I filled in the info for the plate, and they basically just say thanks, we are struggling for inventory so hang tight. I didn't get a code for a free plate to use in the store. I really don't even have a use for the plate but just curious so, don't try too hard to help haha
Link Posted: 2/11/2022 11:05:39 PM EDT
[#11]
Found one locally!
Is the promotion for the red dot mount still going on? Didn't see anything in the box.

Nvm, didn't refresh the page
Link Posted: 2/12/2022 7:23:00 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Found one locally!
Is the promotion for the red dot mount still going on? Didn't see anything in the box.

Nvm, didn't refresh the page
View Quote
When you register the warranty, they'll send you a link.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:10:16 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

Ordered the trijicon. Also got an email saying I'm supposed to get two extra mags since I got one fde mag and two black mags. All my mags have fde baseplates so who knows
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:30:54 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Ordered the trijicon. Also got an email saying I'm supposed to get two extra mags since I got one fde mag and two black mags. All my mags have fde baseplates so who knows
View Quote

Definitely would not complain about a pistol coming with 5 mags.

Nowadays some only include one.
Link Posted: 2/13/2022 11:34:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm guessing you want a hand job with it also along with sweet kisses as a cherry on top while you are at it.

5 mags is a great thing...yet here we are.

Link Posted: 2/14/2022 12:14:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Received my code for a Trijicon plate a couple days ago.  I checked the site and they were in stock but now, obviously out of stock so I assume it was a 4 month wait on the code as they waited for the next manufacturer run.
Link Posted: 2/14/2022 6:31:55 AM EDT
[#17]
Here's the Burris mount, and a Fastfire 3 mounted.
I have not had a chance to sight it in.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/Eixnw4ivn1MPXTCNA

https://photos.app.goo.gl/gjXCFrcfmf18e3bP9
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 12:47:21 AM EDT
[#18]
Got my RMR mount the other day from Beretta!  Now just waiting on my dual illuminated RMR to show up
Link Posted: 2/21/2022 8:13:44 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Got my RMR mount the other day from Beretta!  Now just waiting on my dual illuminated RMR to show up
View Quote
Same situation here;

Received the Trijicon mount on Wednesday??
Almost saved up enough for the RM05 dual, 9moa.

Pics when it is mounted please, @Zeebz.

Link Posted: 2/21/2022 10:24:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Pics when it is mounted please, @Zeebz.
View Quote

Will do!
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 4:13:42 PM EDT
[#21]
@m4nut

Got my RMR DI for the M9A4.  Here is a pic with it mounted

Link Posted: 3/2/2022 4:28:32 PM EDT
[#22]
Anyone seen the M9A4 grips for sale anywhere? Beretta said to check retailers in my quest for M9A4 wrap arounds but all I can find are the M9A3’s.
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 7:00:21 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@m4nut

Got my RMR DI for the M9A4.  Here is a pic with it mounted

https://imgur.com/cZkV2Wp.jpg
View Quote
That looks awesome man.
How's it shoot?
Link Posted: 3/2/2022 8:49:07 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That looks awesome man.
How's it shoot?
View Quote

Haven't gotten it out yet, but I am hoping to get it out sometime next weekend.  Got a few guns I need to sight in.
Link Posted: 3/5/2022 9:24:51 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Haven't gotten it out yet, but I am hoping to get it out sometime next weekend.  Got a few guns I need to sight in.
View Quote
Went out with my 92x today.
@ 10 yards, it shot a 5 shot group like a cloverleaf.

92x RDO grouping

Link Posted: 3/6/2022 5:59:22 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Went out with my 92x today.
@ 10 yards, it shot a 5 shot group like a cloverleaf.

92x RDO grouping

View Quote

Very nice shooting!  I took mine out yesterday as well, but forgot to take pics of the target.  I shot at 10 yards as well but you're obviously a better shot than me as your group was quite a bit better than mine.  Mine was like 2 1/2".
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 6:23:48 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Very nice shooting!  I took mine out yesterday as well, but forgot to take pics of the target.  I shot at 10 yards as well but you're obviously a better shot than me as your group was quite a bit better than mine.  Mine was like 2 1/2".
View Quote
I got lucky.
Link Posted: 3/11/2022 11:21:09 PM EDT
[#28]
Which RMR color matches the m9a4 better? FDE or coyote brown?
Link Posted: 3/18/2022 1:56:59 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Which RMR color matches the m9a4 better? FDE or coyote brown?
View Quote

@RockRat64

Probably the coyote brown.  It's a darker shade which the M9A4 is.  The frame on the M9A4 is more of a darker burnt bronze color and the slide is more coyote brown in color than FDE which usually tends to be lighter.  I have a coyote brown ACR stock that matches well when I set it next to the gun.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 9:20:01 AM EDT
[#30]
So I bought a 92X Centurion because I wanted to make an M9A4 Centurion.

Beretta just released an M9A4 Centurion.

Still can’t find the M9A4 grips anywhere. Beretta won’t even sell them. I’m going to move forward still and might just Cerakote mine.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 10:31:00 AM EDT
[#31]
I'd love an A4... I am pretty much in the "just to have the latest and greatest" category though.

My poorboy Brigadier is as close as I can do.  Don't hate me for crashing into this thread.

I have converted my 92fs and M9 (commercial) with OEM "G" kits. I never cared for the decocker on the 92s, but with the "G" kits they are great!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 11:18:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:21:23 PM EDT
[#33]
Anyone had luck finding a holster for the M9A4 with the optic + light on it?

I assume M9A1 holsters fit but rarely do they have the light space.
Link Posted: 3/20/2022 7:27:57 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

KT-Mech makes holsters for them, I'm planning on an X300V for mine so I'll probably need to do a send in though.

Also came here to post that I ordered my M9A4 this weekend.

I'm trying to decide between a Trijicon or Aimpoint ACRO plate for it. If I do put a Trijicon optic on mine it'll be an SRO. Does anyone know of any clearance issues with either the SRO or the ACRO P-2?
Link Posted: 3/21/2022 9:41:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

KT-Mech makes holsters for them, I'm planning on an X300V for mine so I'll probably need to do a send in though.

I'm trying to decide between a Trijicon or Aimpoint ACRO plate for it. If I do put a Trijicon optic on mine it'll be an SRO. Does anyone know of any clearance issues with either the SRO or the ACRO P-2?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just so you know.  I registered mine 2 weeks ago and got a free plate for my Burris FastFire III.  I don’t remember if there was a choice but would look into it regardless when you get yours.  Also, where they don’t have enough tan mags when you purchase it, you can also send in and get 2 free when they become available.  Hope this helps
Link Posted: 3/22/2022 7:52:53 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Just so you know.  I registered mine 2 weeks ago and got a free plate for my Burris FastFire III.  I don’t remember if there was a choice but would look into it regardless when you get yours.  Also, where they don’t have enough tan mags when you purchase it, you can also send in and get 2 free when they become available.  Hope this helps
View Quote

I thought I read somewhere that they give you the option of which plate you want them to send you. Honestly I don't know that I will put an optic on it because of how low profile 92 slides are, but if I eventually do I don't want to shell out extra for a different plate than I already have.

Sig did the same thing with magazines when I bought my P229 in 2012, so not a huge issue. I already picked up 10 of the 18 round Mec-Gars-they'll just have baseplates that don't match.
Link Posted: 3/23/2022 11:07:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Has anyone who didn't get the FDE mags received the code for the 2 mag replacement? My email said they would come in stock March and the month is almost over.
Link Posted: 3/24/2022 10:01:04 PM EDT
[#38]
Picked mine up today and am pretty happy overall with it. The chrome lining seems somewhat poorly applied to the bore, and the front of the slide has some slight machining defects near the hood where the front sight is mounted that appear to be cosmetic only. Interested to hear y'all's thoughts though:

I'll shoot it this weekend, not sure if I will be submitting a warranty claim yet.

I did request a Trijicon plate also. Does anyone know if the SRO will fit the Beretta RDO system, or will fact that the lens hangs forward a bit hamper ejection at all?
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 9:52:47 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Picked mine up today and am pretty happy overall with it. The chrome lining seems somewhat poorly applied to the bore, and the front of the slide has some slight machining defects near the hood where the front sight is mounted that appear to be cosmetic only. Interested to hear y'all's thoughts though:

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/509384/20220324_214006-2325225.jpg

I'll shoot it this weekend, not sure if I will be submitting a warranty claim yet.

I did request a Trijicon plate also. Does anyone know if the SRO will fit the Beretta RDO system, or will fact that the lens hangs forward a bit hamper ejection at all?
View Quote

Do you know the production date on it? They seem to be ironing out the defects fairly recently, or I hope. I’d be reluctant to send it in as there is a thread here where a guy has been waiting 6 months or so for a new barrel that looked all messed up.
Link Posted: 3/25/2022 1:29:06 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Do you know the production date on it? They seem to be ironing out the defects fairly recently, or I hope. I’d be reluctant to send it in as there is a thread here where a guy has been waiting 6 months or so for a new barrel that looked all messed up.
View Quote

Where would I get the production date? This is my first personal Beretta.

After looking around online it looks like there is some variability in that part of the slide, especially on the US made guns. I saw some threads on other sites that showed some pretty horrific machining, this one doesn't have anything like that or anything unusual on the inside or the rails, it looks like someone just got a little careless and extended a cut all the way to the top of the slide making that little corner there.

I'll shoot it tomorrow and if there aren't any function issues I won't worry about it.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 6:11:53 PM EDT
[#41]
Got it out to the range this weekend and brought the wife along. No issues other than the slide not locking back on the first two magazines; I noticed my wife didn't have this issue, and it turns out that the thinner Vertec grip allows my thumb just enough room forward to contact the slide release and keep it from popping up on an empty mag-so it's a training issue.

Also got a chance to look at several other 90-series pistols, and I'm satisfied that there is nothing unusual about my slide.

I appreciate Beretta making the thread protector the same diameter as the barrel so it doesn't have to come off to get the barrel out when cleaning the pistol.

Very satisfied overall.
Link Posted: 3/28/2022 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#42]
Upgraded her over the weekend.  Now to quiet her down...

Link Posted: 3/29/2022 5:35:07 AM EDT
[#43]
Like you, I've been really liking my new beretta, but the fact that I cannot co-witness the dot to the sights is making it a bit difficult to locate the dot on a fast draw from a holster.
My obsessive answer was to purchase a 92X [non-RDO].
It's on it's way to Langdon, for the Red dot mod, and to flush and crown the barrel.

It's a sickness, indeed.
Link Posted: 3/30/2022 9:47:41 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Like you, I've been really liking my new beretta, but the fact that I cannot co-witness the dot to the sights is making it a bit difficult to locate the dot on a fast draw from a holster.
My obsessive answer was to purchase a 92X [non-RDO].
It's on it's way to Langdon, for the Red dot mod, and to flush and crown the barrel.

It's a sickness, indeed.
View Quote
Yeah, the set up is very new to me.  I've been toying with various moves to see which works best for me but it's very much a work in progress.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 12:22:53 PM EDT
[#45]
Got the email with the code to order my optic plate on Friday; apparently they overnighted it because it came in yesterday. With this setup it looks like they got it about as low as they could without cutting into the slide, and I'm not sure how that'd play with the firing pin block; it just looks like the optic sits high because of how round and low profile the slide top is.

I will probably wait on the optic, and probably get an SRO when I can get a good deal on one. It looks like the front of the lens housing will overhang the breech face a bit, but Beretta pictures the M9A4 with an SRO on their website, so I assume it doesn't interfere with ejection.

In case anyone was waiting on a Trijicon plate for their 92X or M9A4, the website is showing in stock now.
Link Posted: 4/10/2022 7:34:44 PM EDT
[#46]
@AK-12

How's the barrel on the side where the slide is close to it?  Trademark barrel rub/wear?  Cosmetic I know, but...

Have the quality of the TN guns gotten any better?  Looking at a 92X RDO.

The height of the RDS off the slide baffles me.  Make BUIS useless (not that you'd need them).    

Link Posted: 4/11/2022 7:31:45 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
@AK-12

How's the barrel on the side where the slide is close to it?  Trademark barrel rub/wear?  Cosmetic I know, but...

Have the quality of the TN guns gotten any better?  Looking at a 92X RDO.

The height of the RDS off the slide baffles me.  Make BUIS useless (not that you'd need them).    

https://i.imgur.com/RcC0gtw.jpg
View Quote

@DOE, I saw your post last night but just now got around to taking pics. Didn't want you to think I blew you off.

This is the only barrel rub so far and it's on the left side of the barrel:

Looking at some pics around the internet it looks like the TN guns have improved-or at least mine is an improvement from some of the others out there. There are still some cosmetic things that could have been machined better, but all of the bearing surfaces are perfect and it exhibits the typical smoothness when racking the slide that you expect from a Beretta.

These show you the inside front of the slide, and you can see where the little corner comes from, as well as the minor difference compared to the other side:

And then there are some cosmetic flaws at the intersection of the locking surfaces and slide rails, please excuse the amount of excess grease. They do not interfere with operation and have not created any adverse wear patterns:

From what I can tell, the frame is perfect, and the anodizing is holding up well. The pistol has 500 rounds through it.
Link Posted: 4/12/2022 8:07:33 AM EDT
[#48]
@AK-12

Thanks!
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 2:10:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 4/14/2022 7:32:14 PM EDT
[#50]
@short747
Any barrel drag/wear marks after shooting with TiRant?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top