Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/24/2002 8:53:45 AM EDT
Hi All - I have a Berretta M9 and I am looking for suggestions for a set of replacement sights for it. I'm looking for sights that are adjustable (rear), small in profile (don't get in the way), and possibly include low-light enhancements. I'm not looking for target sights per se, but rather good quality adjustable combat sights.

Any suggestions and pics would be appreciated.

TIA,

- Snacko
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 12:37:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Millett is usually the first name that comes to mind when I think of adjustable sights.  But they do look pretty goofy perched on top of that narrow 92FS slide.
Link Posted: 7/25/2002 5:06:05 PM EDT
[#2]
I had/have a set of Millets for a 92FS. I never used them as you had to drill two small holes in the front sight...the Millet fits over the original and is pinned. Also, the Millet front sight comes with numerous inserts to help control the barrel whip in the slide, actually bearing down on the barrel.
And CDNN sells a Mec-Gar rear for $25...low profile (works with existing front sight) They come in black,W/O or dots.  I have them on my Springfield .45 and are holding up well. WWW.cdnninvestments.com
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top