Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2017 2:23:05 PM EDT
I don't have my hopes up
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 4:06:17 PM EDT
[#1]
Pretty much slim to none for a NIB. Used, they are out there. Years ago you could buy them for the price of a standard 92fs and I remember some people could not give them away.  For some reason, I guess because they are no longer made, they are selling for crazy money. I had a blued version and didn't care for the grip as the bottom/rear part of the frame would dig into my hands.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 5:57:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't be surprised if Beretta did another run of them when they get the Tennessee factory up and running 100%. I mean, an M9A3 is pretty much a Vertec with an FDE paintjob and threaded bbl. Wouldn't take much effort to do up a batch in black and Inox.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 9:00:14 PM EDT
[#3]
They are out there. I just seen a nib one on gun broker last week. Beretta made a run of them about 2 years ago I believe. Finding one for a price your willing to pay is going to be the issue.
Link Posted: 9/13/2017 11:10:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I wouldn't be surprised if Beretta did another run of them when they get the Tennessee factory up and running 100%. I mean, an M9A3 is pretty much a Vertec with an FDE paintjob and threaded bbl. Wouldn't take much effort to do up a batch in black and Inox.
View Quote
Yeah they still have them on their website so I bet they make them again in the future.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 9:47:11 AM EDT
[#5]
NIB might be tough, but there are some beautiful ones on armslist all the time for less than $600. 
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 4:59:25 PM EDT
[#6]
I spoke to Beretta when I called to discuss my M9A3 and asked about the Inox Vertec. They are not being produced at this time, and they do not know when they will make more. I would love to have one.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 12:05:26 AM EDT
[#7]
They pop up on GB from time to time just prepare yourself, you are going to pay upwards of $700+ for a NIB example.
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 2:34:56 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They pop up on GB from time to time just prepare yourself, you are going to pay upwards of $700+ for a NIB example.
View Quote
Depending on how high, of course, it would be worth $700-850 for. like new one. I wish I had bought the last one I saw.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 10:22:43 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I spoke to Beretta when I called to discuss my M9A3 and asked about the Inox Vertec. They are not being produced at this time, and they do not know when they will make more. I would love to have one.
View Quote
It's still on their website, I hope that means they'll eventually make more.
Link Posted: 9/21/2017 12:27:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Picked one up yesterday. 92 vertec bi-tone. Looks like it maybe had 100 rounds through it. I'll post it soon.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top