Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 8/26/2017 3:36:46 PM EDT
I finally got to hold and shoot a M9A3 today... I absolutly love the straight grip. it felt so much more natural in my hand than my other Beretta's... but I am not spending that much on a Beretta right now.
do they still make the 92 vertec? do they offer the straight grip on anything else?
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 5:30:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I finally got to hold and shoot a M9A3 today... I absolutly love the straight grip. it felt so much more natural in my hand than my other Beretta's... but I am not spending that much on a Beretta right now. Used Vertec's seem to be selling for a few hundred less that new M9A3's on Gunbroker.
do they still make the 92 vertec? From what I understand discontinued since the M9A3 was introduced.
do they offer the straight grip on anything else? Nope.
View Quote
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 6:24:52 PM EDT
[#2]
I had one years ago and didn't care for it. The grip was odd for me, as being used to a rounded grip. They cost as much as the M9A3 now.
Link Posted: 8/26/2017 7:15:31 PM EDT
[#3]
yeh I figured... with smaller hands/fingers I shoot certain pistols better than others... the 1911 grip is Ideal... Right now I am shooting my CZ P-09 very well with the small backstrap installed it is very close to 1911ish.. that is what I felt shooting the M9A3... it felt like I could get a solid grip with great finger placement... I guess if I want one I'm gonna have to pay for it...
Link Posted: 8/27/2017 2:46:43 AM EDT
[#4]
I love my Vertec.

Link Posted: 8/31/2017 1:28:42 AM EDT
[#5]
Glad I snagged this one when I did. Need to put some night sights on it eventually.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/31/2017 9:52:27 AM EDT
[#6]
I think with the success of the m9a3 we will start seeing new vertecs next year probably once the new factory gets up and running full steam and gets caught up on demand for the m9a3, its Same frame just a different color.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 11:27:45 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad I snagged this one when I did. Need to put some night sights on it eventually.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/143475/DSCN7330-294800.JPG
View Quote
I like that a lot. A Inox Vertec is high on my want list.
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 12:44:35 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

I like that a lot. A Inox Vertec is high on my want list.
View Quote
There's one on gunbroker now
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/690162637
Link Posted: 9/1/2017 9:00:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

There's one on gunbroker now
http://www.gunbroker.com/item/690162637
View Quote
They want a bit too much for it.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top