BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:19:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:Judging by the photos posted they look pretty rough, though police trade-ins can often look rough on the outside but the internals are in excellent condition. Maybe someone will post pics of the inside of theirs and we can see how they truly look.
View Quote
Ask and ye shall receive.

Album

Link Posted: 6/11/2017 10:30:13 PM EDT
[#2]
Excellent. Thank you. As I suspected lots of external wear pretty freaking clean on the inside. AGW does refinishing though the cost for that puts this gun around $600. Cerakote might be a better option.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 7:33:57 AM EDT
[#3]
I'll see about putting up some pics of my internals, but very similar.  So far with these two and the 4 Gen 2 Glocks I got from AIM (2x17/2x19) I'm liking the LEO trade-ins.  Carry wear out the wazoo, but great condition inside.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 8:25:18 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I'll see about putting up some pics of my internals, but very similar.  So far with these two and the 4 Gen 2 Glocks I got from AIM (2x17/2x19) I'm liking the LEO trade-ins.  Carry wear out the wazoo, but great condition inside.
View Quote
That has been my experience with LEO trade ins. I have an 870 Police I bought a few years ago that was beat to hell on the outside but looked like it might have been fired 50 times at most. I paid $180 plus another $75 to have it reparkerized. The money I saved I put into it to turn it into a serious shotgun that I have used at a few courses. I have way less into it then it looks like.

Later today I am calling to buy a police trade in S&W 4006 TSW. A bunch just hit the market from the California HP. So far the ones I have seen looked to be in really great shape externally. There are photos over in the S&W section showing them off. I'm not much of a .40 fan but they look great and the price is right. Plus those 3rd Gen S&W autos are tanks. They are really good guns. I buy a lot of my police trade ins from Summit Gun broker. That is where I am getting the 4006 from.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 1:19:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Texas is odd.  When I moved back a couple years ago I noticed that, for guns, everything was about $100 more than I was used to paying in Arizona.

Here's a quick search for the state.

$525 - $575 seems to be the going rate for vanilla Berettas with one magazine.  Pawn shops are equally retarded.
View Quote
Because people in Arizona are mostly broke, its the Mississippi of the West except the cost of living is 2x.

I recently bought a 92A1 with box and 3 mags that also had Beretta branded CT grips for $490 plus tax at an LGS.   A local online auction place here in Phoenix had a dozen Beretta 92FS and M9s, most were either new or like new in box and they all sold for $500 or less OTD.  Only exception was a stainless compact.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:18:07 PM EDT
[#6]
So there are some agencies that carry stainless Berettas?
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 3:32:29 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So there are some agencies that carry stainless Berettas?
View Quote
There are or were more than a few.
Link Posted: 6/12/2017 5:31:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 6/13/2017 11:22:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Because people in Arizona are mostly broke, its the Mississippi of the West except the cost of living is 2x.

I recently bought a 92A1 with box and 3 mags that also had Beretta branded CT grips for $490 plus tax at an LGS.   A local online auction place here in Phoenix had a dozen Beretta 92FS and M9s, most were either new or like new in box and they all sold for $500 or less OTD.  Only exception was a stainless compact.
View Quote
Arizona Firearms Collectibles was always a good spot for Berettas at good prices in Tempe. Shit I miss Arizona sometimes...
Link Posted: 7/9/2017 2:46:39 AM EDT
[#10]
I bought my now gone 92FS in almost new condition, with a set of Houge finger groove grips, the original plastic grips (New never used), 3 used GI mags, two Meg-Gar mags, and 5 17 round aftermarket mags for $410 shipped, a couple of years ago. I had to sell it to pay taxes, and I kept all the mags except the Meg Gars, they work great in my Kel-Tec SUP 2000.  I would like to have another one one of these days, if I could find another one in the same condition.
Link Posted: 8/15/2017 2:52:45 AM EDT
[#11]
We were talking about deals some time back, I said in my area Berettas don't sell well and they often sell for dirt cheap. This was posted today, it is a great example. I missed out on the deal because I was away from the computer all day but a 92FS with four mags, $375.
https://www.theoutdoorstrader.com/threads/fs-beretta-92-fs-375.1482556/
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top