BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 6/4/2017 10:09:11 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

New ones sell for ~$550, the last 92 I picked up was a police special with 3 mags for $539 about a year ago. No need to elaborate why YOU would "never, ever" buy one new, clearly you aren't a big fan of the platform, rather stay focused on the price point. These are reliable, accurate, iconic, and proven service pistols. Go ahead?
View Quote
I'm a fan of the platform, just not spending stupid money for things I don't need to. I own 9 Beretta 92's in total, you're right, I'm not that big a fan, but I'm betting that's more than 98% of the "fans" of the platform own.....including you...
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:36:23 AM EDT
[#2]
Five stainless and 41 blued left in stock.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:28:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Five stainless and 41 blued left in stock.
View Quote
Thanks for the update. Like I said before I am certain they will sell out, it's just not that great of a deal for some as it is for others. One thing I have noticed though is the resurgance in the popularity of the Beretta 92 series. Five years ago these would have sat and sat. Wilson Combat getting behind the 92 platform and Beretta releasing pistols like the M9A3 has helped show people how great the Beretta 92 really is. I hope this new found interest will encourage Beretta to refresh the 92 series making things like dovetail front sights, rail, beveled magazine wells and checkering standard items on the 92 series moving forward. I think this would go even further in showing people that the 92 is a serious, modern, fighting gun just as Sig has done with the P226/229 or as CZ has done with the 75/85.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:38:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

I'm a fan of the platform, just not spending stupid money for things I don't need to. I own 9 Beretta 92's in total, you're right, I'm not that big a fan, but I'm betting that's more than 98% of the "fans" of the platform own.....including you...
View Quote
So even though it's competitively priced, it's stupid because you're not paying stupid prices. Oh and you own 9 berettas. Thanks for the explanation Will
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:48:45 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:30:43 PM EDT
[#7]
All of you Beretta guys help me out...

Years ago, I heard about a friend of a friend that took a 92D, and opened it up and installed a "FS" parts like a sear and hammer, thus making it DA/SA, but without the safety / decocker.  

Anyone who has a D model, what is in there where the sear goes on a FS model?  Is there a sear, just a different one, is there a hole, some sort of a spacer?  If not, are there holes in the frame where a sear pin can and sear can be installed?

Basically, is this possible... to take a slick-side D model and make it act like a DA/SA without a decocker.  It would be no more dangerous to carry than any other DA auto.  Obviously, thumbing the hammer down on a live round after having been in a life threatening situation and having to use your gun would be less than ideal.  I just want to know if it is possible.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 6:53:09 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
All of you Beretta guys help me out...

Years ago, I heard about a friend of a friend that took a 92D, and opened it up and installed a "FS" parts like a sear and hammer, thus making it DA/SA, but without the safety / decocker.  

Anyone who has a D model, what is in there where the sear goes on a FS model?  Is there a sear, just a different one, is there a hole, some sort of a spacer?  If not, are there holes in the frame where a sear pin can and sear can be installed?

Basically, is this possible... to take a slick-side D model and make it act like a DA/SA without a decocker.  It would be no more dangerous to carry than any other DA auto.  Obviously, thumbing the hammer down on a live round after having been in a life threatening situation and having to use your gun would be less than ideal.  I just want to know if it is possible.
View Quote
I believe the frames are the same between the D and FS models but don't quote me on that. I know the D model 92s and 92 D Vertecs are prized to convert into SAO models. I know there are charts over on Beretta forum that might give you better insight plus there is a wealth of knowledge over there as they breath Beretta. I'm not sure why someone would want a DA/SA gun without a decocker as you noted there is some danger involved with that set up. People do strange stuff to guns. I see stuff that makes me go all the time when I am out hunting for deals. Saturday I came across a USP compact that some moron took a wire brush to the slide in a dumb ass attempt to make it a two tone finish. It just looked like a worn out scratched up derptastic failure.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:06:08 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Never liked that pistol...  they just didn't have the durability of some others.  We had a rental program at my range, and we split barrels, cracked locking blocks and slides.

Of course, ours were all blued.  Don't know about the stainless ones.
View Quote
Your experience runs counter to that at Battlefield Vegas. His Berettas get worked hard and yet they seem to hold up just fine. Maybe it has something to do with them actually maintaining their pistols. The locking blocks were redesigned in the early 2000s to increase durrablity, with regular recoil spring changes the Beretta 92 should be just as reliable as any other gun on the market. The fact that you had cracked slides tells me you guys never bothered to change recoil springs or maintain your pistols. While cracked locking blocks can happen a cracked slide only happens when the recoil spring is worn out and the slide is getting battered by the locking block. The split barrels are a new one for me. While the locking blocks catch so much flack for cracking the real weak point in the design is the trigger spring IMO. I have seen those break in as few as 500rnds. You saying the Beretta 92 isn't as durable as others when you didn't bother to maintain it is like never changing the oil in your vehicle and then complaining your brand of vehicle isn't reliable.

The Beretta 92 is no different then any other gun if you do not maintain it, it will eventually fail. A probperly maintained Beretta is a fine combat pistol.  Extremely reliable, very durable and accurate. The durability can be further improved by a few aftermarket parts. Wilson Combat offers a fluted guide rod with a flat wire recoil spring and shock buff. Using all three parts of this system should virtually eliminate the need to replace the recoil spring and experience cracked locking blocks. The trigger spring durrablity has also been addressed with the Wolff trigger conversion unit. This redesigned spring eliminates broken trigger springs.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:17:06 PM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 7:46:35 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

That's good to know.  This was back in the 1990's, and you're correct; they were very seldom cleaned.   I'm glad to know they updated them.  

We also broke a few Sigs.  The Glocks were the only guns that held up to the abusive conditions and kept on shooting.
View Quote
The Glocks performance probably had a lot to do with the flat wire recoil spring. They do not degrade as fast, so even if you don't change them the gun doesn't get beat as much with a worn spring like the ones Glocks use. That is why I like the flat wire kit from WC. I am intrested in what was causing the split barrels though. That has me intrigued.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 8:13:11 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Never liked that pistol...  they just didn't have the durability of some others.  We had a rental program at my range, and we split barrels, cracked locking blocks and slides.

Of course, ours were all blued.  Don't know about the stainless ones.
View Quote
Runs counter to the military as well.

Sure, locking blocks break after 15-20k RDS if you don't replace the recoil spring ever 5k

I've broken a locking block once, but I've broken alot more M16/AR bolts
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:12:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Your experience runs counter to that at Battlefield Vegas. His Berettas get worked hard and yet they seem to hold up just fine. Maybe it has something to do with them actually maintaining their pistols. The locking blocks were redesigned in the early 2000s to increase durrablity, with regular recoil spring changes the Beretta 92 should be just as reliable as any other gun on the market. The fact that you had cracked slides tells me you guys never bothered to change recoil springs or maintain your pistols. While cracked locking blocks can happen a cracked slide only happens when the recoil spring is worn out and the slide is getting battered by the locking block. The split barrels are a new one for me. While the locking blocks catch so much flack for cracking the real weak point in the design is the trigger spring IMO. I have seen those break in as few as 500rnds. You saying the Beretta 92 isn't as durable as others when you didn't bother to maintain it is like never changing the oil in your vehicle and then complaining your brand of vehicle isn't reliable.

The Beretta 92 is no different then any other gun if you do not maintain it, it will eventually fail. A probperly maintained Beretta is a fine combat pistol.  Extremely reliable, very durable and accurate. The durability can be further improved by a few aftermarket parts. Wilson Combat offers a fluted guide rod with a flat wire recoil spring and shock buff. Using all three parts of this system should virtually eliminate the need to replace the recoil spring and experience cracked locking blocks. The trigger spring durrablity has also been addressed with the Wolff trigger conversion unit. This redesigned spring eliminates broken trigger springs.
View Quote
I never understood why Beretta had such a poor locking block design. Look, the US military had figured out by 1945 that Garand Op Rods needed a half moon relief cut at the transition from the piston to the "slide" portion of the Op Rod to prevent stress fractures. It's basic engineering. The original design with the 90 degree corners is a classic stress riser and will crack, especially with poor maintenance.

You combine the new locking block with proper spring changes and a Wolf trigger spring, a D Spring hammer spring and the design remains competitive. It's still a DA/SA design which the pretty clear trend is away from, but it's one of the best of it's kind...... So much better than the Third Generation Smiths etc...it's not even funny. At reasonable used prices of $350 or so, it's a good choice.
Link Posted: 6/5/2017 9:30:22 PM EDT
[#14]
Back on the AIM Surplus topic, snagged me one of the Inox 92's, now to wait for it to show up.  I really hope it has the stainless controls.  
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:53:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

A batch just hit AIM

Stainless

Blue
View Quote
Stainless are gone already. :(

I want a stainless 92.
Link Posted: 6/6/2017 8:54:14 AM EDT
[#16]
Darn!  I misses the sale on the stainless ones...  Always have wanted an Inox.  Don't have the cash to blow on one now anyway.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 4:21:06 PM EDT
[#17]
Mine shipped today.  God willing and the creek don't rise, I might have them by Saturday for the posting of pictures and impressions here.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 6:38:50 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Mine shipped today.  God willing and the creek don't rise, I might have them by Saturday for the posting of pictures and impressions here.
View Quote
Looking forward to it. I hope you got a good one.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 7:18:35 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Hoping these will start appearing on the usual resellers websites soon.
View Quote
I don't think the contract has even been approved yet. Then they have to get the money, get their new guns, then ship the guns, then be sorted...

I wouldn't be surprised if it's next year before they arrive and make it out to the network.
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 8:00:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Good to know.
Link Posted: 6/9/2017 8:33:58 PM EDT
[#21]
The new twins came in today...

Left side:  Discoloration on one of the decockers, grips have that "thrown down the driveway" character, lots of dirt in nooks and crannies

Right side:  Very little frame wear, a little bit on the trigger bar

Closeup of the dirt:

Most of the wear in on the butt and front of the grip.  Also, very dirty.  I've been meaning to get an ultrasonic cleaner, so this might provide the impetus:

Overall I'm pleased with these.  I was really disappointed when the INOX went over to black controls/accents, so this is exactly what I wanted.

Link Posted: 6/10/2017 4:03:26 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

The new twins came in today...

Left side:  Discoloration on one of the decockers, grips have that "thrown down the driveway" character, lots of dirt in nooks and crannies

http://i.imgur.com/2VIisUL.jpg?2

Right side:  Very little frame wear, a little bit on the trigger bar

http://i.imgur.com/ZzXeZAB.jpg?1

Closeup of the dirt:

http://i.imgur.com/WOKQtvL.jpg?1

Most of the wear in on the butt and front of the grip.  Also, very dirty.  I've been meaning to get an ultrasonic cleaner, so this might provide the impetus:

http://i.imgur.com/uN59Nkf.jpg?1

Overall I'm pleased with these.  I was really disappointed when the INOX went over to black controls/accents, so this is exactly what I wanted.

http://i.imgur.com/eYdvqu7.jpg?1
View Quote
I'm glad your happy with them but after seeing those I am glad I passed. I find it curious that you have all stainless controls with the exception of the trigger bar. That should be stainless as well.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 7:08:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Somewhat unrelated but I picked up a Indiana State Police 92FS G for $321 this week.  All metal.  No plastic.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 9:19:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Somewhat unrelated but I picked up a Indiana State Police 92FS G for $321 this week.  All metal.  No plastic.
View Quote
It's related. Like myself and others stated earlier in this thread the guns that Aim were selling wasn't that good of deal. If people shop around there area in the mom and pop shops and pawn shops you will run across a good deal on a Beretta 92. Everyone these days wants the newest plastic gun and they have no interest in guns like the 92 or classic P series from Sig. Those guns sit on the shelves so the owners are more likely to give you a good deal. That G series slide you have is probably worth close to what you paid for the entire gun if you listed it on gunbroker or Ebay right now.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:21:27 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

I'm glad your happy with them but after seeing those I am glad I passed. I find it curious that you have all stainless controls with the exception of the trigger bar. That should be stainless as well.
View Quote
I mean this seriously, if you guys really find all these deals on everything all the time, why aren't you making a business of it?

I play poker with a wholesaler from SW Ohio (not AIM actually,) and HE said it was a killer deal, and he's a person who literally flies around the world bidding on this stuff.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 10:55:08 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I mean this seriously, if you guys really find all these deals on everything all the time, why aren't you making a business of it?

I play poker with a wholesaler from SW Ohio (not AIM actually,) and HE said it was a killer deal, and he's a person who literally flies around the world bidding on this stuff.
View Quote
Wholesaler bidding to resell is totally the same thing as shopping around and finding a good deal here and there. I mean seriously.

I have a good job, I don't need to buy worn out guns to flip. I'm glad you like your $450 Inox. Here is my $400 Inox I bought off a local gun board, it even came with the correct trigger bar.

My $400 M9.

My $600 Vertec

If you feel like you got a killer deal that's great. As long as your happy who cares what someone else thinks. My opinion is different. I shop around a lot. I'm about to head out now and cruise some gun stores and pawn shops. If I stumble onto a good deal I will jump on it.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:23:31 PM EDT
[#27]
Not trying to hi jack but is this a deal...?
Beretta 92fs American at my local dealer. Old customer brought it in. Bought new during the Clinton ban years.
Unusual. Blue gun with stainless barrel and controls. Box just says two tone?
Rare?
Worth 475? It is like new in the box.
Thanks
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:28:51 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not trying to hi jack but is this a deal...?
Beretta 92fs American at my local dealer. Old customer brought it in. Bought new during the Clinton ban years.
Unusual. Blue gun with stainless barrel and controls. Box just says two tone?
Rare?
Worth 475? It is like new in the box.
Thanks
View Quote
I have seen two tone guns. Sometimes it is people swapping parts from an Inox to a blued 92. Either way $475 for a like new 92 with the box is a good deal. I would probably pull the trigger on something like that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:31:39 PM EDT
[#29]
Texas is odd.  When I moved back a couple years ago I noticed that, for guns, everything was about $100 more than I was used to paying in Arizona.

Here's a quick search for the state.

$525 - $575 seems to be the going rate for vanilla Berettas with one magazine.  Pawn shops are equally retarded.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:45:54 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Texas is odd.  When I moved back a couple years ago I noticed that, for guns, everything was about $100 more than I was used to paying in Arizona.

Here's a quick search for the state.

$525 - $575 seems to be the going rate for vanilla Berettas with one magazine.  Pawn shops are equally retarded.
View Quote
I believe it. Like I said earlier things will vary from state to state. Here in Ga on our local gun trading board there are guys buying and selling Glock 43s for $500. For reasons I don't understand Glocks and Sigs that are used are being sold for what you can by a new one for. Meanwhile a nice Beretta 92 will sit for a month or two at $450-$500. Normally after a few weeks you can talk the guy down even lower. I'm sure in some places those guns were a good deal, obviously they sold out already.

ETA, some pawn shops I visit have prices that are and they won't budge. I just make a mental note of the place and won't return. However sometimes I find a place that will wheel and deal especially if I am spending cash. So I make sure to keep plenty of cash on hand for those places.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 12:50:01 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

I have seen two tone guns. Sometimes it is people swapping parts from an Inox to a blued 92. Either way $475 for a like new 92 with the box is a good deal. I would probably pull the trigger on something like that.
View Quote
I know this particular gun is factory.  I know the original factory new buyer and seller of the gun.  I have seen maybe 2 others like this back in the 90s.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:12:00 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

I know this particular gun is factory.  I know the original factory new buyer and seller of the gun.  I have seen maybe 2 others like this back in the 90s.
View Quote
I would buy it either way but if it has the outer cardboard box I would move on it quickly.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:25:12 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

I would buy it either way but if it has the outer cardboard box I would move on it quickly.
View Quote
Has outer box.  Called my dealer.  Me is setting it back for me at $450 out the door.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 1:37:00 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Has outer box.  Called my dealer.  Me is setting it back for me at $450 out the door.
View Quote
Excellent. Post some pics when you get it. That is a good price for a like new in the box limited model like that.
Link Posted: 6/10/2017 2:15:38 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Excellent. Post some pics when you get it. That is a good price for a like new in the box limited model like that.
View Quote
Will pick it up Friday...
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:37:54 AM EDT
[#36]
FYI.... while we are talking deals and price.  Here in Indiana I listed my afore mentioned beat up 92g for $450 and sold same day.
So I will be basically $321 into my 2 tone.
For me ..... this has always been part of the fun.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:25:08 PM EDT
[#37]
Yep, no deals like that here in Iowa. $400 for a 92 and $450 for am inox is great around here. 
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 12:32:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 2:10:14 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Yep, no deals like that here in Iowa. $400 for a 92 and $450 for am inox is great around here. 
View Quote
I'm in the western half of the State and there sure as shit isn't anything like these deals around here either.  Sometimes you can find stuff in Omaha, but then you have to transfer and ship to Iowa.  

As for my 92FS Inox it has some dings here and there, but overall in good condition.  A lot of wear on the backstrap of the grip, reading around I hear you can re-anodize the frame.  Or should I just get the frame cerakoted the same color as the original anodizing?  We got a guy around here that does good work for reasonable prices.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:41:29 PM EDT
[#40]
Picked up some of the mags from this Beretta dump from AIM that just happen to work in the 92S I purchased last month.

Never understood the allure of the 92 before, but now that I own one I find it to be an excellent pistol.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:49:14 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Picked up some of the mags from this Beretta dump from AIM that just happen to work in the 92S I purchased last month.

Never understood the allure of the 92 before, but now that I own one I find it to be an excellent pistol.
View Quote
So far I've  managed to keep talking myself out of buying a 92s.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 4:58:48 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
View Quote
It's good anywhere.

Don't buy into the BS.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:01:22 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I'm in the western half of the State and there sure as shit isn't anything like these deals around here either.  Sometimes you can find stuff in Omaha, but then you have to transfer and ship to Iowa.  

As for my 92FS Inox it has some dings here and there, but overall in good condition.  A lot of wear on the backstrap of the grip, reading around I hear you can re-anodize the frame.  Or should I just get the frame cerakoted the same color as the original anodizing?  We got a guy around here that does good work for reasonable prices.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

The internet is full of people telling you all the great deals they know about, but VERY light on the revealing of said sources

Then, the "I can get a new XYZ for $ABC all day everyday," rapidly becomes "You have to dedicated giant swathes of your life to living inside gun stores and maybe one day you will get 50 dollars off what some other guy paid."

Speak of the devil, below.

Quoted:
I have a good job, I don't need to buy worn out guns to flip.
Quoted:I shop around a lot. I'm about to head out now and cruise some gun stores and pawn shops.
I'm glad you have a great job! I love the implication that I'm poor. Pretty clever! It's odd though, where as your job is so great, I definitely value you time more than you do. I guess I don't see that 50 dollars as too big of a deal to waste my time with.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:12:01 PM EDT
[#44]
I work with a lot of Officers who used to work for St. Louis City.  Those guns are junk apparently.  From what I've been told about them, I would stay away.  But that's just what I would do, be a man and make your own decisions.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 5:59:33 PM EDT
[#45]
Deleted.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 6:01:03 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

The internet is full of people telling you all the great deals they know about, but VERY light on the revealing of said sources

Then, the "I can get a new XYZ for $ABC all day everyday," rapidly becomes "You have to dedicated giant swathes of your life to living inside gun stores and maybe one day you will get 50 dollars off what some other guy paid."

I'm glad you have a great job! I love the implication that I'm poor. Pretty clever! It's odd though, where as your job is so great, I definitely value you time more than you do. I guess I don't see that 50 dollars as too big of a deal to waste my time with.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I didn't implicate anything about your financial situation, you stated that I should start a business flipping the guns I buy, I simply informed you that I don't have a need to do something like that. If you took it like I was saying you are poor then you are projecting. Drama much? I will say you are the only one that has become hostile over someone else opinion especially when multiple people have all said the same thing including me. This might be a good deal where you live in my area Beretta's don't sell that well so I often find good deals on them. For you this might be a killer deal. For me it was meh. That's just like my opinion man. If I hurt your feelings I will PM you the next time I buy a Glock or Sig in my area so you can tag me back for not getting a good deal mmkay?

Quoted:

It's good anywhere.

Don't buy into the BS.
It might be a good deal for you, for me it is meh. If you can't accept that I don't know what else to say to you.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 6:08:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
I work with a lot of Officers who used to work for St. Louis City.  Those guns are junk apparently.  From what I've been told about them, I would stay away.  But that's just what I would do, be a man and make your own decisions.
View Quote
Judging by the photos posted they look pretty rough, though police trade-ins can often look rough on the outside but the internals are in excellent condition. Maybe someone will post pics of the inside of theirs and we can see how they truly look. That being said even if they are worn inside and out parts for these are very easy to find and spring kits are cheap. The locking blocks and trigger springs would be my only concern really. I do hope the Beretta's the OP is referring to do look better than these from Aim.

I would also take what those other officers said with a grain of salt. They were carrying Beretta 92's in a time when most officers around the country were carrying some sort of plastic wonder pistol with a rail, higher capacity and provisions for better sights. I have a good friend that is a deputy at a county here that carries the Sig P229 on duty. If you asked him the P229s they have are junk and he can't wait to get something newer/better. He wants them to move to the Glock 21/41. His P229 is far from junk and is completely serviceable. His comments to me sound like that whole the grass is always greener sort of thing. That is my take away when I hear stuff like that anyways.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:24:07 PM EDT
[#48]
Boys... You're both pretty.  lol

I personally like the hunt.
If I am looking for something specific, then I find best deal I can on the net and buy it.

When I find a deal at a shop... it is just because I lucked into it.

Two totally different ideas.

Might shop all year at LGS to find a nice and cheap Inox.  Or pick up one of these for 250 cheaper than new....?
It's 6 to 5 and pick em.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:26:53 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Boys... You're both pretty.  lol
View Quote
Thanks.
Link Posted: 6/11/2017 7:35:18 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top