Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/30/2017 5:20:59 PM EDT
Trying to find one in stock. GunBroker is way over priced.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 6:55:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Google the model number to find dealers that carry them and check to see if they are in stock. If they're aren't use their "notify me when in stock" option.

This is how I found mine. A store I found on page 4-5 of google emailed me the next day. When I called they had 3 left. DE guns got some in on April 19th but they're gone now.

Good luck
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 8:29:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Our local Sportsmans Warehouse that just opened had 3 of em in stock for $899. Now they only have 2 Not sure if this special store opening price or what...
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:10:11 PM EDT
[#3]
we have a local big box store here with them 999.99
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 4:45:54 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Our local Sportsmans Warehouse that just opened had 3 of em in stock for $899. Now they only have 2 Not sure if this special store opening price or what...
View Quote
That's what they were going for when they first came out, before they became so rare. I got mine at a LGS for $890 on Dec. 30, 2015. They even gave me $425 trade in on a S&W M&P 9mm.
Link Posted: 5/4/2017 8:19:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I spoke to a Beretta rep last week about this. I was told that because they are still not fully set up yet in Tennessee that they have been running models in batches. This would explain the market being flooded with M9s and 92A1s over the past few months. I was told specifically that by the end of the month we should start to see M9A3s again. I also asked about the M9A1, I was told the factory in Tennessee is not set up to make the M9A1 frame yet but they do plan to produce more by the end of the year, hopefully sooner.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 8:37:51 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I spoke to a Beretta rep last week about this. I was told that because they are still not fully set up yet in Tennessee that they have been running models in batches. This would explain the market being flooded with M9s and 92A1s over the past few months. I was told specifically that by the end of the month we should start to see M9A3s again. I also asked about the M9A1, I was told the factory in Tennessee is not set up to make the M9A1 frame yet but they do plan to produce more by the end of the year, hopefully sooner.
View Quote
Well that sucks about the M9A1, thanks for the update and I guess I'll pick one up next year.
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 1:40:04 PM EDT
[#7]
I found a decent price on gun broker. Now who has the mags for sale?
Link Posted: 5/8/2017 2:22:23 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I found a decent price on gun broker. Now who has the mags for sale?
View Quote
http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/mag-m9a3-17rd/jmm9a317/
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top