Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/27/2017 2:35:33 PM EDT
I have never sold one of my guns before but decided I have absolutely no use for my 96A1 and would like to put the money elsewhere. Only shot a couple times at the range. Probably 100 rounds or less. Enough to know it functions flawlessly. New condition in box 3 mags. Should I be able to get $500 for it pretty easy? I want to sell to a fiend for a good deal. Thanks.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 10:42:07 PM EDT
[#1]
I just bought a 92A1 made in Italy with box, 3 mags and Beretta branded CT laser grips for $490 plus tax from LGS.  Gun had some minor holster wear, I think it was taken in and out of holsters more times than it was shot as it seems to have zero wear on the rails.

If its like most every other gun these days, I assume the 40 has less demand although not always the case.
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:17:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Local shop has a Like New Used one for $525. I paid the extra, and got the 9mm/92a1.  I thought $525 was a good deal if I wanted a .40
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 9:40:05 AM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys. That information helps. I wont feel bad selling to buddy for $500. I'll throw in a box of cartridges.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top