Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 4/26/2017 1:05:14 PM EDT
Anyone know a place to purchase one of these conversion kits for a better price that the Beretta website?

If anyone has used one these are they any good?

Link to product: http://www.berettausa.com/en-us/beretta-conversion-kit-92-series-15-round-mag-/
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 3:21:34 PM EDT
[#1]
But it direct from Beretta with coupon code NRA2017

Comes to $268
Link Posted: 4/26/2017 5:53:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 9:48:47 AM EDT
[#3]
You are going to love it.  I have about 2500 rounds through mine.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:15:03 AM EDT
[#4]
I had the sights upgraded to match my NM M9. These are fun.
Link Posted: 5/5/2017 10:09:10 PM EDT
[#5]
I really wish they came with a threaded barrel.
Link Posted: 5/7/2017 2:19:01 PM EDT
[#6]
Does anyone know if these new style kits have steel slides or are they zinc or other pot metal? I'm wondering about the overall quality
Link Posted: 6/7/2017 11:04:23 AM EDT
[#7]
Just an FYI to anybody looking for one of these kits, Beretta is offering 30% off for Fathers Day, with the Father3 code, plus free ground shipping. The discount itself is roughly $100. They stick you with sales tax at the end, but I have been wanting one of these kits for a while.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 7:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I had the sights upgraded to match my NM M9. These are fun.
View Quote
Which sights did you use? I ordered metal sights from Numrich that said there were for the 98, 96 and 92 series but they were too big for the dovetail. I really like the kit, but the sights suck.
Link Posted: 6/8/2017 8:07:22 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Does anyone know if these new style kits have steel slides or are they zinc or other pot metal? I'm wondering about the overall quality
View Quote
Aluminum slides. I got mine during the Memorial day sale for about $260 shipped.

I tried mine with a variety of .22 ammo. It feed everything flawlessly expect my Remington Subsonics. I did not to expect it to cycle with subsonics, but I was have such good luck with everything else I decided to see what the limit was. I used Mini Mags, Bulk Federal 36gr, American Eagle 40gr, Federal Automatch, Winchester Wildcat and probably a couple more brands. This is by far the most reliable semiauto .22 I have shot. As long as the round has enough power to cycle the slide, it will function.

Accuracy is very good. The only think I don't like about the pistol is the plastic sights. The white dot in the front sight is recessed into the plastic and it does not stand out. Mine also shoots about 3" higher than my 9mm slide. I am looking for a new set of sights to duplicate the sight picture and point of impact of my regular slide.
Link Posted: 11/12/2017 5:56:01 PM EDT
[#10]
Attachment Attached File

I have the original conversion kit. Love it so much, that I had it threaded. Shown with Gemtech GM-22.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top