Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/7/2017 8:37:19 AM EDT
Anyone know where I can get my hands on a low profile or 92 style safety/decocker for my wife's PX4 storm 9mm? She loves the pistol and I've shot it quite a bit as well, it's quite the shooter, but the safety/decocker is just not a great design for either of us. Can't find the 92 style replacement in stock anywhere. Any ideas?
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 9:37:16 AM EDT
[#1]
Did you check out Midwest gun works? They are an authorized beretta parts dealer.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 1:54:27 AM EDT
[#2]
Midwest has both the 92FS style and low profile g levers in stock. Can't decide which I want but I'm leaning toward the 92FS style.
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 2:48:23 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Midwest has both the 92FS style and low profile g levers in stock. Can't decide which I want but I'm leaning toward the 92FS style.
View Quote
Thanks y'all. So if I go with the 92 style it will still function the same as a safety/decocker correct?
Link Posted: 4/8/2017 3:10:21 AM EDT
[#4]
92 style will still have a safety although you can remove the spring and ball bearing to make it decocker only, I've heard the ball bearing is a little harder to drive out than on the original lever.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost.php?p=923215&postcount=5
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 2:41:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
92 style will still have a safety although you can remove the spring and ball bearing to make it decocker only, I've heard the ball bearing is a little harder to drive out than on the original lever.

http://berettaforum.net/vb/showpost.php?p=923215&postcount=5
View Quote
Maybe harder but not hard.  It popped out easily for me.  I used the low profile wings.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top