Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 3/29/2017 8:17:51 PM EDT
I was wondering/hoping that this is so.

I like the feel and grippiness of a nice set of G10 grips but I also love the look of factory Beretta 92 grips.

I hope they're out there somewhere.
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:33:35 PM EDT
[#1]
Pachmayr g10
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 11:49:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Those do look nice!
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 3:19:55 AM EDT
[#3]
Contact Jayson at Lok Grips. He can probably set you up with something like that. His turn around is pretty fast and his grips are reasonably priced. One of the other things I like about his grips is they are about as thin as the factory grips. To me the houges feel a tad thick. Lok grips

Jayson did the grips on my M9. I started with a golf ball texture, I had him run the texture up the entire length of the grips. I then had him deepen the relief cut around the top rear of the grips to make manipulating the controls easier. Finally I requested a lighter coyote tan vs the darker FDE color.

Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:22:21 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Pachmayr g10
View Quote
I'm not seeing them. Can you post a link?

I did find this blurry picture of some VZ grips but I can't find them for sale anywhere. They aren't perfect but they're closer than anything else I've seen. If I could just find them in black.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 6:25:39 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Contact Jayson at Lok Grips. He can probably set you up with something like that. His turn around is pretty fast and his grips are reasonably priced. One of the other things I like about his grips is they are about as thin as the factory grips. To me the houges feel a tad thick. Lok grips

Jayson did the grips on my M9. I started with a golf ball texture, I had him run the texture up the entire length of the grips. I then had him deepen the relief cut around the top rear of the grips to make manipulating the controls easier. Finally I requested a lighter coyote tan vs the darker FDE color.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73787/IMG-2646-175796.jpg  
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73787/IMG-2648-175797.jpg  
View Quote
Thanks for the info. I'll contact him to see if he can pattern me a pair out of black G10 to match the factory plastic grips.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote
pachmayr dominator grey/black Beretta 92
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 11:02:56 AM EDT
[#7]
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

pachmayr dominator grey/black Beretta 92
Thanks for the link but that's not really what I'm looking for. I'm looking for a set that looks exactly like the stock Beretta 92/92fs grips. With the Beretta symbol. The picture I posted is the closest I've seen and they're not exact. I would need them in black also.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:41:10 PM EDT
[#8]
Hogue G10 but no logo.   Someone on beretta forum might be able to put medallions in them.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 6:18:32 PM EDT
[#9]
I think I found some. I'll be posting pics when they arrive.

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 7:05:48 PM EDT
[#10]
Where did you get them?
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 9:27:00 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Where did you get them?
View Quote
I took your advice and called Jayson at Lok Grips. Thanks for the referral.

He is going to make a couple of minor adjustments and I'm going to get what I was searching for.

I can't wait to get them. I'll definitely post some pictures.

Link Posted: 4/3/2017 10:52:27 PM EDT
[#12]
Cool, he is a good guy. I am super happy with my grips. When I get an M9A1 it will wear grips from him.
Link Posted: 4/6/2017 2:31:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73787/IMG-2646-175796.jpg  
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/73787/IMG-2648-175797.jpg  
View Quote
Those grips and gun look badass.   Thanks for sharing!
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 2:15:35 AM EDT
[#14]
Thanks. Hey Silas, when you get your grips post some pics, I want to see them.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 6:23:29 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Thanks. Hey Silas, when you get your grips post some pics, I want to see them.
View Quote
Most definitely. They shipped yesterday so it should be in the next week.
Link Posted: 4/7/2017 7:38:32 AM EDT
[#16]
He ships via USPS first class in a padded envelop so you should get them Monday at the latest.

I got to the range yesterday and put 500rnds through my M9. Between the heavier P116 Surefire and the grips, it was great. Almost no recoil and the grips felt great. I shot about 200rnds wearing a pair of mechanix gloves and it felt like the pistol was glued to my hand. The aggressive golfball texture really dug into the material of the gloves. The extended relief cuts at the rear made using the decocker easy. I am very pleased. When I finally get my M9A1 I plan on ordering another set for it.
Link Posted: 4/10/2017 11:34:35 PM EDT
[#17]

These work?  
Link Posted: 4/11/2017 12:21:47 AM EDT
[#18]
How does the smooth G10 texture feel? Does it still grip well? Any trouble holding on to the gun when your hands are sweaty? I really like how the black is a little flat and almost matches the anodizing of your 92s frame.

When I finally get an M9A1 I am going to order another set from Jayson. Leaning towards either the same coyote color or the black. I am going to use the same profile I have currently on my M9, I am very happy with how my grips turned out.
Link Posted: 4/27/2017 9:31:58 PM EDT
[#19]
Anyone know where I can find the Vertec style grips that come with the A3 for sale? I am going to call Beretta tomorrow and see if I can order them directly. I also sent an email to Jayson and Lok to see if he can make a set of Vertec grips.
Link Posted: 4/30/2017 2:21:25 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I did find this blurry picture of some VZ grips but I can't find them for sale anywhere. They aren't perfect but they're closer than anything else I've seen. If I could just find them in black.

https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/33838/image-177124.JPG
View Quote
Did you try calling VZ directly?  I know you already have something else on its way
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top