Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/15/2017 11:35:23 AM EDT
What would you guys consider a fair price for a NIB 92G-SD?  I think I can buy one for $1150.  

Fo or no???

ETA:  at this price is there any reason that I shouldn't just go with a Wilson combat instead?  Only downside in my opinion is that I prefer the looks of the square trigger guard of the standard 92G-SD.
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 2:40:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Nobody?
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 3:53:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Prices often vary greatly from region to region. Check Gun Broker & see what price they've  been selling at.

The Wilson model is overpriced, IMO.

My .o2
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 4:56:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Prices often vary greatly from region to region. Check Gun Broker & see what price they've  been selling at.

The Wilson model is overpriced, IMO.

My .o2
View Quote
Advanced search yielded zero results for past 90 days or completed auctions
Link Posted: 3/16/2017 6:19:16 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Advanced search yielded zero results for past 90 days or completed auctions
View Quote
Well, your original price of $1150 seems about right, IMO.

But *I* would consider buying a 92 & then building it like how *I* wanted it. However, I understand if you don't want to wait for that process to play out.

A new 92, grips, finish & sights might be a better option for you?
Link Posted: 3/29/2017 9:59:54 PM EDT
[#5]
$1150 sounds fair for a NIB. It's not the greatest deal, but definitely not a rip off. I don't know how available they are at the moment. I remember they were supposed to be a limited time offering. If you like the configuration of the G-SD, then go for it. Taking a plain 92FS and trying to duplicate a 92G-SD is going to cost close to, if not more than $1150 if I were to guess.
Link Posted: 3/30/2017 9:12:36 AM EDT
[#6]
Personally, I'd buy a $450-500 used Beretta 92FS and send it to Wilson and have a few specific things done to it that I personally wanted for that kind of money. That's what I did for my sons High School graduation present. Started with an Inox FS and had about $800 in work done to it- trigger job, G Mod, new grips and sights, checkering.....Very nice result.
Link Posted: 4/3/2017 2:38:49 PM EDT
[#7]
Dealer price from distributers was $1000 for the last batch.   So not that far out of line.
Link Posted: 4/4/2017 12:32:19 PM EDT
[#8]
They have only manufactured 1,400 92G SD 9mm ever.
I have a NIB 92G SD and would not sell mine for that.
NIB Wilsons are currently drawing $1,500.
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 12:29:43 PM EDT
[#9]
I've owned both and kept the Wilson.  I prefer the Wilson for the looks, all metal parts, sights, fluted steel guide rod and supposedly tighter tolerances.  From Wilson Combat they are $1195 you just have to have the patience to wait.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top