Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/16/2017 6:52:08 PM EDT
I recently bought a used M9 slide, got a what I think is a good deal on it.  Bought it so I could convert it to G mode and still have my original FS slide in intact.  Was looking at the slide today, it has a "PM" stamped in the finish on one side, and looking into it, I think this may be an actual M9 slide and not the civilian M9 slide?  Did the military surplus some old slides off in the past and I ended up with one?  Just want to make sure it's legal to own a USGI M9 slide, since it may be an old military part.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:02:02 PM EDT
[#1]
It sounds like a military slide.  I don't think they have been released for sale to the public.  If it looks used, it probably should have been destroyed/ cut up or crushed.  I don't think its illegal for you to have/use.  They pop up all the time.

Regards
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 8:25:41 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, it's pretty used, good amounts of holster wear, and a little rust forming.  Good to know they pop up all the time though.
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 11:16:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Just saw another USGI M9 slide on the equipment exchange.  Must be more common than i thought.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top