Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 9:19:14 PM EDT
J&G  Beretta

Shipping is insane. I put an order in for 2 and the shipping was $49.00. That is where they make up for the lower price
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 5:34:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
J&G  Beretta

Shipping is insane. I put an order in for 2 and the shipping was $49.00. That is where they make up for the lower price
View Quote

F J&G exactly for that reason.  Call and bitch and ask for USPS priority shipping instead.
Link Posted: 2/9/2017 11:23:36 PM EDT
[#2]
I ordered 4 and my shipping was $46.00
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 2:22:22 AM EDT
[#3]
They charged me 33 bucks to ship my M92 a couple of years ago.
I had to check because I thought it was tax, but nope it was shipping.
ETA: I was gonna order a booster for it the other day. 19.95 plus shipping...10 bucks.
Link Posted: 2/10/2017 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#4]
An FFL can ship to another FFL, i.e. J&G to your receiving FFL with USPS Priority Mail.  I do it with my FFL guy all the time when I sell guns on gunbroker.  It costs $16.50 on the nose to ship in a medium flat rate box (which has yet to not fit any handgun case I've ever seen) and signature confirmation.
Link Posted: 2/15/2017 10:40:42 PM EDT
[#5]
Last time I got any guns from jg they sent them both in the same box to my ffl with only a minimal up charge on shipping compared to one

Sadly I get hit with the tax too though since I'm Az
Link Posted: 2/16/2017 10:50:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Last time I shipped a pistol Flat Rate from an FFL, it was about $19.  I don't see $25 as ridiculously out of line.  Charging $25 each for pistols on the same order is hinky, though.
Link Posted: 2/24/2017 11:17:07 PM EDT
[#7]
I purchased one at $250 plus $20 shipping.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:00:37 AM EDT
[#8]
from where?
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 10:45:57 AM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Last time I shipped a pistol Flat Rate from an FFL, it was about $19.  I don't see $25 as ridiculously out of line.  Charging $25 each for pistols on the same order is hinky, though.
View Quote

I agree, especially if you add insurance shipping USPS.  

Not sure if J&G ships UPS, but if they do, their shipping is pretty much standard rate considering UPS will only ship handguns 2nd Day Air.

Charging shipping for both guns does seem like BS though.

Not sure how often you guys ship stuff, but shipping isn't cheap anymore.  USPS Small Flat Rate boxes just went up to $7.20 for instance.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 2:18:15 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I agree, especially if you add insurance shipping USPS.  

Not sure if J&G ships UPS, but if they do, their shipping is pretty much standard rate considering UPS will only ship handguns 2nd Day Air.

Charging shipping for both guns does seem like BS though.

Not sure how often you guys ship stuff, but shipping isn't cheap anymore.  USPS Small Flat Rate boxes just went up to $7.20 for instance.
View Quote
I just shipped a gunbroker sale with my FFL buddy for $16.50 in a medium flat rate box with signature confirmation FYI.
Link Posted: 2/27/2017 10:49:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
J&G  Beretta

View Quote

That and STEALING mags out of your box..!!  I refuse to buy anything from them.  They are more shady then CTD.
Link Posted: 3/26/2017 9:53:49 PM EDT
[#12]
I've come close to ordering from them but after totaling it, meh.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top