Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/8/2017 12:59:56 AM EDT
I'm a big fan of the Sig Service Plan and was wondering if Beretta does something similar. My 92FS had countless thousands of rounds through and could use a thorough cleaning and new springs.

Ideas?
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:40:46 AM EDT
[#1]
I don't think Beretta has a service plan. I haven't seen anything on their website.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:56:11 AM EDT
[#2]
Josh @ Allegheny Arms / Gun Works has a Beretta 92 service like this.

As far as basic 92 spring replacements:
- Recoil Spring
- Trigger Bar Spring
- Slide Stop Spring
- Trigger Spring (or upgrade to the Wolff TCU)

$10-$30 and 10 minutes of your time.
Link Posted: 2/8/2017 1:30:46 PM EDT
[#3]
I think berettausa has a kit on their website, it has the recoil spring, locking block and trigger spring for like 35 bucks I think.
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 9:36:27 PM EDT
[#4]
Beretta USA doesn't offer such a service. They're not much better than H&K when it comes to loving their citizen customers, IMO. Go to Wolff Gunsprings dot com & buy a spring kit, install it yourself & call it a day.

If you really want to go full gusto, change the grips to VZ type.  
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:02:52 AM EDT
[#5]
buy the parts, do it yourself.

Its freaking easy man
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 5:54:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
buy the parts, do it yourself.

Its freaking easy man
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top