Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/29/2017 9:13:12 AM EDT
Got a set coming monday. Am I going to beable to use the factory screws on the WC grips ?  TIA WD
Link Posted: 1/29/2017 1:10:25 PM EDT
[#1]
Yep. The grips will come with new rubber washers for you to use.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 12:18:54 AM EDT
[#2]
Yes, the factory screws will work. The Wilson slim grips come with rubber orings, make sure you use those instead of the metal washer that come from the factory.
Link Posted: 1/30/2017 1:22:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 1/31/2017 7:34:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Got them installed. WoW ... Great difference . Black Cherry looks really good . Glad I made this purchase. Thanks again, Wardawg
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:04:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Pics dude
Link Posted: 2/2/2017 7:56:42 PM EDT
[#6]
I bought the black cherry for my dad. THey look real good against the black. Pics
Link Posted: 2/3/2017 7:23:43 AM EDT
[#7]
Im old and computor stupid . Maybe my kids comeing over this weekend can help me figure out how to post pic,s .
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 5:08:49 PM EDT
[#8]
Send them to me on my email.  [email protected].  How much did you pay?   They are slimmer than the factory grips???  Do they feel good?
Link Posted: 2/4/2017 6:24:17 PM EDT
[#9]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Send them to me on my email.  [email protected].  How much did you pay?   They are slimmer than the factory grips???  Do they feel good?
View Quote

I have them on my compact and I love them.

I don't shoot my FS enough to warrant such nice grips and I like keeping it stock for nostalgic reasons
Link Posted: 2/6/2017 1:05:39 AM EDT
[#10]

Now I'm the one that feels un computer literate.  I've downloaded this to 2 different files on my computer and it still keeps coming out like this when I download it to photobucket.  I can see it full in my email and on my computer.  

So, here's part of WarDawgs gun......  Ugh.
Link Posted: 2/7/2017 1:15:03 PM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 2/11/2017 2:05:29 AM EDT
[#12]
Depending on how big your claws are you can take that great feeling up a notch with a short reach trigger from Beretta. The slim grips and short reach trigger make the 92 feel small in my smedium hands.
Link Posted: 2/12/2017 4:38:43 PM EDT
[#13]
My absolute favorite grips!  Not just for the narrow girth but for the great shape they have.  Much more comfortable than a flat panel to me.  Just put another set on my Inox Brig.  Great grips.  I did have to go back to the stock trigger with mine the reduced reach Wilson felt to short to me with these grips.  And I have pretty small hands (not as small as Little Marco . )

Link Posted: 2/13/2017 3:45:58 AM EDT
[#14]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top