Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/6/2006 5:40:01 PM EDT
I put a used P225 on layaway this afternoon.  Anyone have a favorite load that they shoot in theirs?  I have some Georgia Arms "Shear Power Plus" 115 gr +P Gold Dots that I shoot in my Browning HP.  Are P 225's generally reliable with +P ammo and are they +P rated?  Any input will be appreciated.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 5:39:22 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I put a used P225 on layaway this afternoon.  Anyone have a favorite load that they shoot in theirs?  I have some Georgia Arms "Shear Power Plus" 115 gr +P Gold Dots that I shoot in my Browning HP.  Are P 225's generally reliable with +P ammo and are they +P rated?  Any input will be appreciated.

Mine never had a problem eating Gold Dots.  I don't shoot them regularly, though.  I only shot them enought to ensure function and accuracy.

You will love the 225.  Out of all my Sigs, it may very well be my favorite.
Link Posted: 3/7/2006 7:12:58 PM EDT
[#2]
I've had my P220 for well over 10 years now and my P229 for 3 years.  I've always liked the way a P225 feels in my hand.  I've missed buying several over the last few years and was determined not to let this one slip by.  I can't wait to get it home.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:06:39 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
I've had my P220 for well over 10 years now and my P229 for 3 years.  I've always liked the way a P225 feels in my hand.  I've missed buying several over the last few years and was determined not to let this one slip by.  I can't wait to get it home.

cool, you must post pics when ya get it.
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 11:17:10 AM EDT
[#4]
My W.German 225 is usually stoked with Federal Tactical 124gr JHP (bonded standard pressure).
Link Posted: 3/8/2006 5:58:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top