Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/21/2006 4:04:36 AM EDT
Guys... I'm torn to sell off my P228... love it, but the funds are low and baby formula is expensive.  I know I should post in the sales forum, but thought I'd give any of you sig guys a yell first.  It's a W. German P228, Everything Nickel plated but the frame, 2 P228 13rd and 2 P226 15rd mags, have 3mo old night sights installed with original box and paperwork.  If anyone's interested in it for $500 e-mail me at [email protected] for some pics.  I don't want to, but gotta do what I gotta do.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 3:43:34 PM EDT
[#1]
That's a good price. I'd buy it, but I already own a 228.
Link Posted: 2/21/2006 4:43:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Very good price and I'm in the same boat, just purchased one myself.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 12:41:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry for your misfortune. I'd buy it but I finally purchased one a less than a week ago that seems exactly the same as yours, minus the 226 mags. Wish I would have waited a week and helped you out. Good luck.
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 1:00:07 PM EDT
[#4]
That's alright guys.. I hate to see it go, but it's nice to have friends who are gun nuts like myself.  A buddy will be buying it... I asked him if I knew of anyone who might want it... he said yeah, Me.  One of these days I'll have another Sig... just love the smooth double/single actions and the quality!
Link Posted: 2/22/2006 2:08:33 PM EDT
[#5]
Work some overtime or something, keep your P228!  I horribly regret selling my P220, my P228 would stay even if I starved to death.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top