Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/1/2006 6:21:51 PM EDT
Has anyone used a Bar-Sto 9mm conversion barrel for a Sig In .40?
Link Posted: 2/24/2006 4:58:26 PM EDT
[#1]
Bump...   I was thinking about the same thing.  9mm Barsto barrel in my .40 S&W P229.  Anyone have this combo, any pics???

Thanks
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 5:04:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Same ^^^ Any and all help appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I've had mine since last summer or so.  I have the P229 9mm conversion bbl.  For me it was a drop in.  It has worked 100% and I have actually stopped using the .40 bbl.  I enjoy the 9mm in the p229 better.  I never warmed up to the .40.  It was fun to shoot, but I wasn't consistent with it.  Putting the 9mm bbl in the gun, it has become one of the pistols that I shoot the best.  POI is a bit different than the .40, but not too far off, no need to change sights or anything.

Do NOT be in a hurry for the bbl to arrive.  I had to wait over 2 months for it to ship (ordered 3/7/05 arrived around 5/26/05) If it's not in stock, you'll have to wait for a production run, which was my case.

It was a great purchase for me though.  I liked the sig, but it wasn't one of my favorites until the bar-sto.  The .40 mags have worked great with the 9mm rounds.  I can fit 12-13 in the 10 rounders and 14-15 in the 12 rounders.  I have not had any failures of any kind with the bar-sto, but I have only run WWB value packs through it (no hollow points)
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top