Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/7/2006 1:10:02 PM EDT
Anybody have one, or have any experience with one? I am looking at a warrior or a GSR.what does everyone think?

hug.gif
Link Posted: 1/8/2006 9:16:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Well......uhhhm. A friend of a friend of a friend said. I have heard that the new ones out now are awsome and most of the old ones are also. No MIM parts if that means any thing to you. I realy want the new one without the rail and if I had the money I would get it. Every one I talked to that had an old one that had any problems said SIG fixed it or replaced the pistol and when they got it running they said it was sweeet. I have been thinking about one for some time and still plan on getting one in the future. Sorry for not being able to offer any first hand shooting info but the ones I have held felt great.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:08:27 PM EDT
[#2]
I have one of the new Revolutions without rail. Bought it about two monthes ago. Am I impressed? You betcha. Fit and finish is excellant, as stated above NO mim parts. a ton of features including checkered front strap and night sights for $899. Mine has been dead reliable with Gold Dots ands Hydra Shoks as well as Winchester USA ball. Accuracy is, how do they say it, "better than I can shoot". I threw some VZ grips on it and use Wilson and McCormick Powermags, and it had been my ccw piece since day one. I don't think there is anything that can touch it for quality or features until you get to a Springer Pro or Nighthawks for better than 2K. If you get a chance to check on out in person, I bet you'll be impressed also. Good luck.
Link Posted: 1/9/2006 6:17:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 1:21:20 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I have one of the new Revolutions without rail. Bought it about two monthes ago. Am I impressed? You betcha. Fit and finish is excellant, as stated above NO mim parts. a ton of features including checkered front strap and night sights for $899. Mine has been dead reliable with Gold Dots ands Hydra Shoks as well as Winchester USA ball. Accuracy is, how do they say it, "better than I can shoot". I threw some VZ grips on it and use Wilson and McCormick Powermags, and it had been my ccw piece since day one. I don't think there is anything that can touch it for quality or features until you get to a Springer Pro or Nighthawks for better than 2K. If you get a chance to check on out in person, I bet you'll be impressed also. Good luck.

What color of VZs did you get? Thats what I plan on getting if I get one. My SA loaded has some VZ washed black canvas.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 10:46:54 AM EDT
[#5]
I got the blasted black canvas. The grey color really sets off good on the stainless gun, IMO. And they sure feel great to hold onto to boot.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:10:10 AM EDT
[#6]
Sweet.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 11:35:43 AM EDT
[#7]
They have a 5000 round test in one of this month's gun rags. I think it was Guns and Ammo, they run 5000 rounds through it with no gun-related issues. I think they had a couple FTF but were traced to bad ammo.

Its a good read.
Link Posted: 1/10/2006 12:07:43 PM EDT
[#8]
I recently traded for a GSR(Granite), and must have gotten one of the better ones to come out of Sig.

Everything is extremely tight, the hammer has no lean, and it is more accuate than me.

At this point I wouldn't trade it for anything, it is well worth the money.

Plus the new ones come with even more extras than mine.

I highly recommend them, but make sure you personally check it out first.

Steve
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top