Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 11/25/2020 3:58:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Just ordered a couple of 21s from Osange. Through another 365 12 rounder in there too.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 6:27:00 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Seems to be in stock here: https://advancedtactical.com/sig-sauer-p320-p250-9mm-15rnd-blued-finish-act-mag.html
View Quote

Does anyone know if the ACT 15 Round mags linked above will work in a Xcompact? They appear to be modified/dimpled to restrict the round count down from 17 round mags. I looked through the thread and may have missed out on the answer. Thanks for any help you can provide.
Link Posted: 12/23/2020 8:59:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The ACT 15 is a modified 17 made for the purpose of states that have a 15 rd mag limit.

It will work in a shorter grip but it will stick out.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:29:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Seems to be in stock here: https://advancedtactical.com/sig-sauer-p320-p250-9mm-15rnd-blued-finish-act-mag.html
View Quote
Does anyone have a coupon code or discount code for advances tactical?
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 7:35:02 AM EDT
[#5]
Just received more ACT mags from Greg. Fast shipping and always a pro.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 9:00:44 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Just received more ACT mags from Greg. Fast shipping and always a pro.
View Quote
Thanks!   You just saved me about $20 total between price and shipping!
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 11:51:25 AM EDT
[#7]
Greg has been my go-to for my P226 and M9 mags for a while, but it's been too long since I gave him some business. I'm on a waitlist for the P320 FCU... may as well get ahead of the mag rush anyway.

Order placed. Looking forward to trying these ACT-MAGs out whenever I get around to the build.
Link Posted: 1/16/2021 12:37:13 PM EDT
[#8]
Just got 10 ACT mags from "Advanced Tactical".

After I ordered, I saw that their address matched the bag on the ACT mags I just received for my CZ75 pistols. Turns out they are Armscorp's sales front.

Gave a little more for them since Greg had been out of stock for a month or two, but they all look absolutely amazing. They had a live inventory on their site too.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 6:54:26 PM EDT
[#9]
Got my ACT-MAG order from Cote's. Stamped "Made in Italy" and the finish is the same as the Beretta 92 mags I bought a little while ago. Feel solid.

Range report whenever I actually build my P320, but they seem like a hell of a lot of magazine for the money.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:33:42 PM EDT
[#10]
Just got some 17 round ACT mags from Greg Cote. Shipping was fast and they came individually packaged with lots of paper between them in the box. They seem very nice. Seat easily in my XCompact and only stick out a tiny bit. The 17th round is very difficult to load. The finish is very smooth and shiny compared to the matte finish of my OEM mags. They might be a bit slippery or at least slick. I’m going to try to hit the range tomorrow so I’ll report on how well they do.

ETA: they functioned flawlessly. No issues with the slicker finish. I’ll probably pick up a few more since 2 cost less than 1 Mec-Gar from SIG.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:20:17 PM EDT
[#11]
I picked up another 4 ACT from Greg recently. The first batch of 4 worked as well as factory during quals. Very good quality at a great price.

These will be range/back up mags.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 2:09:51 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
The ACT 15 is a modified 17 made for the purpose of states that have a 15 rd mag limit.

It will work in a shorter grip but it will stick out.
View Quote

I wish I had realized this before ordering 3 of them. Now I cant get rid of them.
Link Posted: 1/19/2021 4:07:17 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I wish I had realized this before ordering 3 of them. Now I cant get rid of them.
View Quote

Drill the dimples out.

Use them as range mags for 17 rds.
Link Posted: 1/21/2021 11:31:42 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I’m not aware of MecGar making them with their stamp as they are the oem supplier for Sig. conflict of interest for them to sell them.
View Quote

I heard a few years ago that Mec-Gar could sell Sig magazines as long as they were a different capacity than the factory Sig mags they produced. For example, they sell extended baseplate magazines for P-22# series magazines but not mags with capacities that match the standard factory mags.

In case you haven't followed the discussion about Glock magazines in that subforum, Dack Outdoors is an online retailer that apparently drop ships orders from various distributors they source their products from. Very good prices, but be forewarned that it can sometimes take them about a month to deliver. They are going off the inventories of several distributors, so their prices fluctuate, and they sometimes mistakenly show things as in stock that turn out to be sold out. They offer periodically offer discounted shipping. "SHIP499" seems to work for your first order to get $4.99 shipping. Here are their P320 magazine listings, as an example. Pretty good prices for their M17 mags.

Dack Outdoors P320 Magazines

Link Posted: 1/23/2021 4:29:21 AM EDT
[#15]
Received my 4 mags from Greg.  Great price, fast shipping.  As others have stated, the finish is very nice.  

I also have the Flux Raider now.  

What are your thoughts on extensions?  Best balance of reliability, capacity, and price?  

I am a bit confused on what springs need to be used with some of the options.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:08:59 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Received my 4 mags from Greg.  Great price, fast shipping.  As others have stated, the finish is very nice.  

I also have the Flux Raider now.  

What are your thoughts on extensions?  Best balance of reliability, capacity, and price?  

I am a bit confused on what springs need to be used with some of the options.
View Quote

Just go with 21rd factory mags, they cost less than even an ACT with an extension added, there’s no question about their reliability, and you’re only down 1 round from a 17 with a TTI +5.
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 9:14:04 PM EDT
[#17]
Springer makes a +10
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:39:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Been trying to find these ACT 17 or 15  for the last few days.
I signed up for a few alerts but if I’m missing out someplace I stock someone please point me in the right direction
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:46:24 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I signed up for a few alerts but if I’m missing out someplace I stock someone please point me in the right direction
View Quote

Yeah I see Cote’s is out, but that’d probably be the place. Subscribe and be ready
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 9:50:44 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Just wait. They will come back eventually.

In 2022
Link Posted: 1/27/2021 10:12:42 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I signed up for a few alerts but if I'm missing out someplace I stock someone please point me in the right direction
View Quote
@mc556 Google their part number

there are a couple places that still had them in stock yesterday.

Edit: ACT mags directly from Armscor. Yes, they are $25 instead of $20-23, but there's 330 of them available.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:13:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Edit: ACT mags directly from Armscor. Yes, they are $25 instead of $20-23, but there's 330 of them available.
View Quote

Are the 3209’s the same physical size as the 3210’s?  I ordered 8 of the 3210’s (15 rounds) not knowing about the 3209’s.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 5:33:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Should be. They fit the full-size guns.

They don't make a 15rd compact magazine.
Link Posted: 1/28/2021 10:55:52 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I signed up for a few alerts but if I'm missing out someplace I stock someone please point me in the right direction

Thank you so much got my order in.
Based on the reviews etc I really want wanted to grab some of these.   Sig factory mags are priced more than HK. Ironically I don’t here as much belly ache about it.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 4:33:59 PM EDT
[#25]
You guys that order from armscor did you get a confirmation or shipping email?
They definitely debited my card but nothing has hit my email for me to have a order number.  Normally I don’t sweat it much but with long shipping times and packages getting lost I’d prefer to have a order number.   Just curious since it’s Sunday ans I can’t call them.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 5:26:36 PM EDT
[#26]
Only thing I got was I finally got an email from a 3rd party "your package is insured" place.

Customer service is apparently hammered. Took 6days to get a reply to an email with a tracking number.

They will show.
Link Posted: 1/31/2021 8:19:13 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
You guys that order from armscor did you get a confirmation or shipping email?
They definitely debited my card but nothing has hit my email for me to have a order number.  Normally I don't sweat it much but with long shipping times and packages getting lost I'd prefer to have a order number.   Just curious since it's Sunday ans I can't call them.
View Quote

Advanced Tactical (AKA Armscor) is slow, but I have always gotten my ordered items.
Link Posted: 2/1/2021 10:32:18 PM EDT
[#28]
Good deal just wanted to make sure.
I had previously invested in the G19 platform so no stockpile of mags for the p320
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 4:52:46 PM EDT
[#29]
Hey crew, quick question.
Do the ACT base plates have a square hole like SIG’s?

Thanks in advance.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 5:23:19 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Hey crew, quick question.
Do the ACT base plates have a square hole like SIG’s?

Thanks in advance.
View Quote

They are square
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 7:24:36 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

They are square
View Quote

Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:26:59 PM EDT
[#32]
Yep. Totally interchangeable with the oem mags too.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:33:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Should be. They fit the full-size guns.

They don't make a 15rd compact magazine.
View Quote

Aren't the 9mm compacts 15rd mags normally?
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 10:52:13 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote

Yes they are. The ACT is a full-size limited to 15 with dimples. ACT does not make a compact mag.
Link Posted: 2/22/2021 11:11:13 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote
Yes, but the ACTMag 15rders are a capacity restricted 17rd full-size mag for localities with 15rd limits.
Link Posted: 3/29/2021 6:43:43 AM EDT
[#36]
Loving the ACTs
Link Posted: 4/3/2021 11:41:06 PM EDT
[#37]
This is possibly the most successful thread Ive ever started.
Link Posted: 6/14/2021 7:09:03 PM EDT
[#38]
ARMSCOR / Advanced Tactical has Sig p320 15 & 17 rounds mags on sale for $19.99 till 6/20/2021

These are the Blued Finish - ACT-MAGs from earlier in this thread.
Link Posted: 6/15/2021 11:36:58 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
ARMSCOR / Advanced Tactical has Sig p320 15 & 17 rounds mags on sale for $19.99 till 6/20/2021

These are the Blued Finish - ACT-MAGs from earlier in this thread.
View Quote
Mine are holding up great!
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 8:42:56 AM EDT
[#40]
I’ve found this thread very informative and thought it should be bumped up before it disappears.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 12:37:43 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
I've found this thread very informative and thought it should be bumped up before it disappears.
View Quote
Thank you.

This may be of use to some- I've measured up the differences between square hole and rd hole mag plates.  As soon as I think about it at the right time I'm going to mill a round one down the square profile.  I think it'll be perfect and allow me to use all mags in all guns.
Link Posted: 9/11/2021 12:57:56 PM EDT
[#42]
For reference-

The wings, if you will, of the round hole plate measure ~1.120" while the same feature on the sq hole is only ~1.025".  

Simple fixture in the mill and tah-dah!

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 9/12/2021 10:40:30 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
For reference-

The wings, if you will, of the round hole plate measure ~1.120" while the same feature on the sq hole is only ~1.025".  

Simple fixture in the mill and tah-dah!

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/145430/20210911_115307_jpg-2086565.JPG
View Quote

Should work fine after a little milling.
Link Posted: 9/23/2021 10:48:02 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Yep. Totally interchangeable with the oem mags too.
View Quote

Just got a couple from Greg and swapped the baseplates for SIG coyote plates I ordered off eBay. A perfect fit and an affordable way to get some matching M17 mags.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 9:11:17 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Just got a couple from Greg and swapped the baseplates for SIG coyote plates I ordered off eBay. A perfect fit and an affordable way to get some matching M17 mags.
View Quote

Recently I saw the three packs of mag cover plates for something really cheap. The tan ones were 3 for $5 or 3 for $4. I almost ordered a few. I still may if I can find that cheap price again.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 10:09:32 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Recently I saw the three packs of mag cover plates for something really cheap. The tan ones were 3 for $5 or 3 for $4. I almost ordered a few. I still may if I can find that cheap price again.
View Quote

CDNN?
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 12:33:57 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

CDNN?
View Quote

Yep. It must have been. Thanks!

The act mags have the proper square bottom. Don’t need the inner piece. Just the visible floor plate itself.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 1:32:21 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

The act mags have the proper square bottom. Don't need the inner piece. Just the visible floor plate itself.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CDNN?

The act mags have the proper square bottom. Don't need the inner piece. Just the visible floor plate itself.
Hot damn!  Thanks.
Link Posted: 9/26/2021 2:13:34 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Hot damn!  Thanks.
View Quote

I think with a slight shave of the dimple on the dot style inner base plate the dot will work with the square hole. I need to check and verify. You wouldn’t have to shave the dot off entire I think. Just trim part of it off. I’ll have to take a look later tonight.
Link Posted: 10/11/2021 9:29:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

CDNN?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

CDNN?

Thanks a lot for the tip, I just received an order of them from CDNN. Great price.

FYI, if anyone's looking for the ACT mags, the Mag Shack has them in stock. They're slightly more expensive than Greg's price, but he's currently out of stock, and the Mag Shack doesn't charge sales tax (yet), so the total order comes out a little cheaper.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top