Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 40
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 7:18:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Sorry, but I do not have FB ... and I am not sure how to post photos.  Any help here is appreciated.  Thanks, T
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 7:48:16 PM EDT
[#2]
Any place still to get one or just GB?   Always miss out.

Checking GB cheapest is $1k on its way higher rest are already $1400-$4k.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 7:54:53 PM EDT
[#3]
GB unless you are incredibly lucky. Anything under $1200 would be a deal.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 8:07:10 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Sorry, but I do not have FB ... and I am not sure how to post photos.  Any help here is appreciated.  Thanks, T
View Quote
I have a data matrix sticker over the UID as well on one of mine.

The data matrix sticker was added over the original engraving because the original engraving had an error and the reading was incorrect.

Instead of replacing the whole unit, Sig stuck a sticker over it with the correct info.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 8:26:07 PM EDT
[#5]
I would be interesting to know how many were given the sticker!
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 9:38:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Filed a FOIA request with the DOD for my two TF000777 and TF002355 yesterday via the online portal. Who knows - maybe I’ll get lucky...
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:03:56 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
View Quote
There’s a breakdown of how many out of the 1700 or so listed on FB page. I can’t seem to locate it right now though
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:22:10 PM EDT
[#8]
How do you suppose the seller was able to get the letter?

http://www.gunbroker.com/item/855623875
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote
They probably knew someone with access to the computer system and was able to get them to write a memo.
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:32:50 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote
@tstan053 it’s not many, I think around 50-60 have been documented so far out of the nearly 1700 pistols. I have one too
Link Posted: 2/11/2020 11:34:49 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote
I contacted the unit a couple of my pistols came from and was transferred to the units public affairs officer. He told me to send a request of information to his official email and they would “review and determine what, if any, information they can provide and release”. This was last week so I’m hopeful he gets back to me this week.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 1:08:46 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Filed a FOIA request with the DOD for my two TF000777 and TF002355 yesterday via the online portal. Who knows - maybe I’ll get lucky...
View Quote
Did you use the regular site or the one for the material section?

I keep getting a access denied on the materials linked FOIA
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:49:40 AM EDT
[#13]
Love it !!!!
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 7:08:31 AM EDT
[#14]
What is the dealer cost on these?
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:54:01 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote
I was told 590 by a guy selling one at a gunshow.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:54:06 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

There’s a breakdown of how many out of the 1700 or so listed on FB page. I can’t seem to locate it right now though
View Quote
I have one with a sticker.   There are 63 on the FB list of the 1678 reported that have the sticker.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 12:54:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
$620 is what I'm seeing from my distributors.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 2:50:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
View Quote
You mean, "what WAS cost"

Because they're all gone.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 5:26:12 PM EDT
[#19]
Awesome .... I wonder if the "stickered" guns will become a collectible within a collectible?  Doesn't hurt to ask?  Thanks for searching for and posting the info.  TS
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 9:56:42 PM EDT
[#20]
Does anybody have a spare grip module in Large, they want to get rid of? It could be for a p320 but would like coyote.
Link Posted: 2/12/2020 10:38:00 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Does anybody have a spare grip module in Large, they want to get rid of? It could be for a p320 but would like coyote.
View Quote
Sig does.

https://www.sigsauer.com/store/p320-carry-grip-module-manual-safety-coyote.html
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 1:19:07 PM EDT
[#22]
TF001733

Grip Size - M
Condition - VG
Date Boxed - 12/23/19
No rack numbers or written markings of any kind
All 3 magazines in excellent condition

Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:30:56 PM EDT
[#23]
View Quote
Very nice. Almost looks like the reminisce of adhesive from a sticker under your trigger guard
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:43:08 PM EDT
[#24]
View Quote
Jealous, that’s in great shape.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 7:51:01 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote
That’s easy. I have individual soldier history from one unit on a FB members gun. His story is awesome. If you can believe it he had to scrounge freaking ammo for his gun. Had 3 whole rounds for 5 months in Iraq.
Link Posted: 2/14/2020 11:40:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
That’s easy. I have individual soldier history from one unit on a FB members gun. His story is awesome. If you can believe it he had to scrounge freaking ammo for his gun. Had 3 whole rounds for 5 months in Iraq.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Hate to say it, but I believe it.  It’s amazing how hard it can be to get ammo for regular troops
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 8:59:42 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Hate to say it, but I believe it.  It’s amazing how hard it can be to get ammo for regular troops
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It’s fucking criminal. It took 5 months to get 60 rounds. 5 fucking months. Also they only got issued the 1-17 rd mag and the 2-21’s. He didn’t turn in his mags when he turned in his pistol.
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 4:18:44 PM EDT
[#28]
Someone should buy one of these and immediately Gucci it - Red dot, compensator, magwell, extended base pads, WML, stippled aftermarket grip module, and cerakote the whole thing Arid Multicam
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 4:46:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Someone should buy one of these and immediately Gucci it - Red dot, compensator, magwell, extended base pads, WML, stippled aftermarket grip module, and cerakote the whole thing Arid Multicam
View Quote
Just remember, you spoke this into existence.  When it happens you have only yourself to blame.  
Link Posted: 2/15/2020 9:31:47 PM EDT
[#30]
Got a presentation box, just need to print out a different card for it and it is complete

Link Posted: 2/16/2020 3:38:22 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Just remember, you spoke this into existence.  When it happens you have only yourself to blame.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I’d do it myself if I hadn’t already designated all of my gun cash towards my frame-mounted-optic P320 project. And I’d try to figure out which markings were the rarest among the surplus models and start with one of them before taking a soldering iron to it, too
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#32]
At this point what is a fair asking price?  I ended up with several and plan to list a couple.
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 10:55:14 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
At this point what is a fair asking price?  I ended up with several and plan to list a couple.
View Quote
$1100-$1400 seems to be the range for 4-digit based off classifieds and GB ended auctions.

Add a little more for 3-digit and add a lot more for 2-digit
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 11:21:21 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would say, right now, anything priced at $1,200 or less will sell quickly. Anything more than that and specifics (ie, condition or SN) are going to play a role on how fast it sells.
I'd guess that most people who wanted one, found one by now so the buyers are most likely to be people looking to upgrade to a better condition or specific serial number (or SN range).
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 12:01:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would wait a month or so.

Once they dry up the prices will rise.

There are less and less more listed every day.

I wouldn’t be surprised if we see four digit serials approaching $1700-$2000 this summer
Link Posted: 2/18/2020 12:03:31 PM EDT
[#36]
I'm probably going to end up selling mine. There are more Colt AR's to buy.
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 4:48:10 PM EDT
[#37]
I think they'll move up by summer, too
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 5:47:22 PM EDT
[#38]
So I took my pistol out and shot it for the first time this past Monday. I had put in the spring with the orange paint on it since I was using CCI 115 grain 9mm ammo. I had problems immediately. Failure to eject, the casings would get stuck between the slide and frame or the slide didn't appear to go back far enough. These problems happened about 30% of the time. I shot 3 magazines through it and same issue throughout. I didn't bring the other spring along with me so I couldn't switch it out on the spot. Very frustrating!!!
I went shooting again today and changed out to the other spring (non orange). Using the same ammo as before, I ran two magazines through it and the pistol ran without any hiccup.
Very happy now!
Here are a couple of photos:
Kim

Link Posted: 2/20/2020 6:04:26 PM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 7:51:15 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
The one I got is so nice that I don’t want to take it out and shoot it.
Now I’m on the hunt for the ugliest M17 that I can find.
View Quote
I am in the same boat; good luck
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:31:45 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
So I took my pistol out and shot it for the first time this past Monday. I had put in the spring with the orange paint on it since I was using CCI 115 grain 9mm ammo. I had problems immediately. Failure to eject, the casings would get stuck between the slide and frame or the slide didn't appear to go back far enough. These problems happened about 30% of the time. I shot 3 magazines through it and same issue throughout. I didn't bring the other spring along with me so I couldn't switch it out on the spot. Very frustrating!!!
I went shooting again today and changed out to the other spring (non orange). Using the same ammo as before, I ran two magazines through it and the pistol ran without any hiccup.
Very happy now!
Here are a couple of photos:
Kim
https://i.imgur.com/D9iHDYP.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/fg5QCDY.jpg
https://imgur.com/D9iHDYP
View Quote
Orange spring is 14#, that is in OEM P320 M17
OEM military M17 & M17 Commemorative is purple 15# for heavier, +P ammo which is what military is using
Most likely the heavily used OEM military spring is running less than 14# thus working with the lower power 115 gr
You can use a non-captured guide rod and run 1911 springs and tune to run specific ammo O/W your stuck with the captured 14# spring.
Having said that, did you clean and lube the gun?
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 9:35:19 PM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 10:36:38 PM EDT
[#43]
Yes..they are being deleted from GCSS-A
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:47:19 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 2/20/2020 11:48:48 PM EDT
[#45]
They are not be deleted at a fast rate I don't think.
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 1:17:50 AM EDT
[#46]
I put one of these on reserve at my LGS, they told me they ran out before my order was fulfilled. Fast forward to today and I get a call mine has been sitting on a shelf this whole time. Anyway I’m new to this forum so a few requests:
I want to print a COA for my now ordered display case, anyone have a link?
My serial # is: TF003938. Where can I find any info on where it went in the short time in service?
Where can I get access to the FB group?

I don’t want to clog this forum up so email replies if the replies need to be discrete.

Thanks in advance
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 8:52:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:14:03 AM EDT
[#48]
Looks like there might have been a record of my S/N according to the master spreadsheet - 1733

0326 EN BN HHC T0 REAR DET

Google says this was the 326th Engineer Battalion (Sapper Eagles) out of Fort Campbell. HHC seems to stand for "Headquarters and Headquarters Company"

I'm not sure what to make of the rest. Can anyone translate?
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:44:00 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Looks like there might have been a record of my S/N according to the master spreadsheet - 1733

0326 EN BN HHC T0 REAR DET

Google says this was the 326th Engineer Battalion (Sapper Eagles) out of Fort Campbell. HHC seems to stand for "Headquarters and Headquarters Company"

I'm not sure what to make of the rest. Can anyone translate?
View Quote
Headquarters, Headquarters Company (HHC)
326th Engineer Battalion

TO is the last two positions of what is called a Unit Identifier Code (UIC). As an example the unit that I belong to is WPN7TO. It is the HHC of my battalion. In this case, there is no telling what the first four characters of your UIC is.

Rear Det is the abbreviation of 'Rear Detachment'. When a unit deploys, they typically have a Rear Detachment that will maintain limited administrative and logistics functions while the rest of the unit is outside of the US somewhere.

Often when a unit returns from deployment, the equipment is maintained under the rear detachment until it goes through a RESET process which takes deployed equipment and returns it to mission capable condition with no maintenance issues. Also during this team, a majority of the unit personnel tend to be on block leave (vacation).
Link Posted: 2/21/2020 9:44:26 AM EDT
[#50]
Awesome, the latest update provided the history on my pistol too!

It was with the:

0502 IN BN 01 CO A RIFLE COMP

Cass
Page / 40
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top