Site Notices
Posted: 9/21/2017 1:24:05 PM EDT
Brownells now has them  149.99
Link Posted: 9/25/2017 4:27:23 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks - used code LAV for $10 off.
Link Posted: 9/26/2017 10:36:12 AM EDT
[#2]
I ordered one today.  My only concern about suppressing the full size P320 is all the weight that far forward of the frame rails.  There is enough play in my P320 that I can manual pinch the slide at the muzzle and have it touch the frame.  Looking forward to seeing if this becomes an issue.
Link Posted: 9/27/2017 1:54:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Although you don't see this discussed at all......IMHO you are correct in your concern .   I have a Gen 3 17 and when I hang the Octane on it....I always have slide problems,   failure to go into battery or failure to lock back on last round, and failure to eject.  I have none of these problems on my 226,with the same ammo,the Octane and 147 gr.    that said there are a lot of Glocks out there and a lot of suppressors and you never see this mentioned, so it must be germane  to my set up.  I should add that on my Gen 2 pistols I have no probs at all.   don't understand.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 5:15:14 PM EDT
[#4]
I got my barrel today.  Fit is great.  I attached my Obsidian 45 and was pleased to see that the added weight did not cause the slide to rub against the frame.  I have a range trip scheduled for Saturday.  Hoping the new barrel performs as well as expected.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top