Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 8:42:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I kinda want to see what people say about their upgraded pistols. I 'd like someone else to be the guinea pig.
View Quote
Sounds fair!  I registered on the first day so should be getting mine in early.  I'll post back.  Mine has had a crappy trigger from day one anyway.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 9:22:46 PM EDT
[#2]
I'll also post when mine is returned.
Link Posted: 10/3/2017 11:36:28 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Movement: got an email from SIG about the recall.

Bulk of the email:
View Quote
Thanks for the update guys.  Checked my email and received the same.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 12:41:57 PM EDT
[#4]
Got my email for the upgrade and that it will be time to send it in soon.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 3:30:32 PM EDT
[#5]
I haven't put in for my upgrade yet, I'm waiting to see what people think when they start getting them back. I am quite happy with my trigger and this isn't a carry gun for me so I have zero concern about dropping it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 5:07:35 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 6:20:13 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Sounds fair!  I registered on the first day so should be getting mine in early.  I'll post back.  Mine has had a crappy trigger from day one anyway.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
I'll also post when mine is returned.
Well, thanks to both of you.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 6:25:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 6:53:14 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
I'm sending mine in as soon as I can.

I dropped my p30sk today that's maybe the third or fourth time I've dropped a pistol, but I ain't taking no chances
View Quote
Ditto.  Would be nice to see what they do first, but the triggers in both of mine have had the double click issue since day one, so I am happy about that part of the upgrade.  

The issue is worse on my Subcompact.  If I squeeze the trigger very slowly, to the the point that I am surprised when it goes off, it fails to reset if I don't remember to keep pulling the trigger through.  Not an issue in a high pressure situation, but surfaces every now and then on the range when attempting to shoot precisely.  And then you need to cycle the slide even though there is a round chambered.  Sucks a bit.
Link Posted: 10/4/2017 7:16:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I got a "just checking your address" email. Not sure if they are serious or just trying to stave off the daily phone calls
View Quote
You’re giving them too much credit. 
If they were that smart there would be no need for the “upgrade”
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 2:19:29 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I'm sending mine in as soon as I can.

I dropped my p30sk today that's maybe the third or fourth time I've dropped a pistol, but I ain't taking no chances
View Quote
Well seeing as penguins lack the opposable thumb and instead have flipper like wings, might be a good idea to get the upgrade.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:16:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Received the email 2 days ago that notices would be coming out soon. I was in early so I hope to be notified or receive the label/box soon. The I have to decide what to do with it once returned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 7:52:42 AM EDT
[#13]
got my address verification email.... waiting
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 8:51:51 AM EDT
[#14]
Same.  Early bird also.  Should I take the X5 flat trigger off and put the original back on or leave it?
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 12:09:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Same.  Early bird also.  Should I take the X5 flat trigger off and put the original back on or leave it?
View Quote
If I send mine in I'll put the factory trigger back in.
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 4:05:05 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 10/5/2017 9:26:37 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
be careful...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
You’re giving them too much credit. 
If they were that smart there would be no need for the “upgrade”
be careful...

Link Posted: 10/6/2017 4:33:54 AM EDT
[#18]
I finally made mine stock, so I registered it on the site. well see how long it takes.

My p320 has been awesome, can't wait to get it back and I hope the trigger pull isn't affected too much.
Link Posted: 10/7/2017 10:06:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
got my address verification email.... waiting
View Quote
Same here
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:18:58 PM EDT
[#20]
Wish I had seen this, a new 320C in .45 followed me home today. Love the trigger, first firing session on Sunday. Purpose is night stand gun with TLR-3
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 6:48:34 PM EDT
[#21]
I just got an email with shipping instructions.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 7:13:31 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I just got an email with shipping instructions.
View Quote
Details?  Did it come with a label?  What are you supposed to use for a box?

Seems like Ruger handled this better.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:02:49 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Details?  Did it come with a label?  What are you supposed to use for a box?

Seems like Ruger handled this better.
View Quote
Ruger has more practice.

Dear ,

Thank you for registering for the SIG SAUER P320 Voluntary Upgrade Program. At this time, we are ready for you to send in your pistol to have the upgrade enhancements performed. You will receive a separate email in the next hour with a FedEx 2nd Day Air shipping label to return your pistol directly to SIG SAUER. Simply follow the instructions below.

Your RMA # is  for serial number .

Please send only this pistol at this time. If you have registered additional P320s, you will receive separate emails, RMA numbers, and labels for those pistols.

Please record this RMA number for your records. Once received at SIG SAUER, the turnaround time to ship it back to your home is 4-6 weeks.

SIG SAUER Policy requires that the firearm(s) be shipped back to your residential address. We will not accept any business address for any reason.

The address that we have on file for you is:

4 Steps for Sending in Your P320:

Verify the address above it correct. If it is incorrect, STOP and please call Customer Service at 603-610-3000, Option #1 to update your address. If the address is correct, continue to Step 2.

Please pack up the unloaded gun(s) in a case or box and secure it inside another shipping package. The original SIG SAUER pistol case is preferred. Remove ALL other items from the case including magazines. DO NOT SEND MAGAZINES OR ANY ACCESSORIES (a SIG Romeo 1 on an RX model is acceptable to ship). Please also send back any 320 caliber exchange kits for upgrade (without magazines).

Print out the attached document (.pdf) and include it in the box with your gun.

Print out your FedEx shipping label from the separate email and attach it to the package. Be sure all label information prints out on the paper clearly, and take the package to your main FedEx shipping hub/terminal. They will ship it to SIG SAUER on your behalf. Most retail locations such as Kinko’s or Mail Boxes Etc. do not ship firearms.

To track and confirm delivery to our facility, please go to:  http://www.fedex.com/Tracking. The tracking number is on your label.

After the upgrade has been completed, your pistol will be returned to you via FedEx. An adult signature will be required upon delivery. You should receive an automated email with a FedEx tracking number letting you know when it is shipping back to you. Remember to check your SPAM folder.

**Please read all important notes below regarding the shipping of your firearm**

BEFORE YOU SHIP YOUR P320, PLEASE:

*CHECK & CLEAR your firearm and pistol case of any live ammunition.

* CHECK AGAIN

* All after-market accessories or parts MUST BE REMOVED from the gun and/or case prior to shipping. This includes lights, lasers, and aftermarket triggers.

SHIPPING:

*Please plan ahead. It is the responsibility of the customer to make provisions for return delivery.

*Firearms CANNOT be shipped directly to or held at a FedEx location for pick up.

*Your shipment will be insured through SIG SAUER and not the carrier.

*The service request & label will be active for 90 days from the time it is set up. If the service order & label are not used within 90 days, the service order will be cancelled.

* Do not lock the case or firearm

* Please be aware that any photos, media, letters, receipts and/or fired shell casings included with the gun may not be returned.

We look forward to upgrading your SIG SAUER P320 pistol and will work to get it back in your hands ASAP.

Thank you for choosing SIG SAUER.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#24]
Question is do I send my P320 with all the shit brewing up or hold off until things calm down with the left wing loonies?
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:40:57 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Question is do I send my P320 with all the shit brewing up or hold off until things calm down with the left wing loonies?
View Quote
Are you implying it is your only pistol?  If so, you have way bigger problems than the drop test issue.  
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:43:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Are you implying it is your only pistol?  If so, you have way bigger problems than the drop test issue.  
View Quote
Its not my only pistol but it is the one I like best..
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 9:52:34 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Its not my only pistol but it is the one I like best..
View Quote
Good excuse to buy something else.  

And as much as I have been an unapologetic Sig fan since the early 90s, my G43 Talo is really growing on me.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 10:34:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

Good excuse to buy something else.  

And as much as I have been an unapologetic Sig fan since the early 90s, my G43 Talo is really growing on me.
View Quote
I have the P250 which has the same exact OD grip module but the 320 has my favorite sights and flat trigger
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:15:30 PM EDT
[#29]
Got my RMA and shipping label.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 11:41:33 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote
Interesting!
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:20:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
View Quote
From Sweden?

Did they send a box or just a shipping label?
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 12:29:32 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

From Sweden?

View Quote
Sounds like they just email you a shipping label you have to print out and then tape on to your own box.

In contrast, I just got my Ruger Mark IV back from that recall.  They sent a printed label, box, packing material, and a tag with a bar code to wrap around your trigger guard.  And for your trouble, they returned the fixed pistol with a free magazine.

Sig is not exactly bending over backwards here.
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 2:07:02 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Sounds like they just email you a shipping label you have to print out and then tape on to your own box.

In contrast, I just got my Ruger Mark IV back from that recall.  They sent a printed label, box, packing material, and a tag with a bar code to wrap around your trigger guard.  And for your trouble, they returned the fixed pistol with a free magazine.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

From Sweden?

What with it being a "voluntary recall" and all.

They should throw in a mag and update anything necessary for you (to current gen slide stop for example) too.

Edit: I can honestly say that their foot-dragging and general disdain for this recall has cost them money... I was all set to add another 320 to the lineup (specifically, the Cabela's 320 RX deal) in the Fall, when this news broke earlier this year. I ended up with another M&P instead.

Had they embraced the recall and been more proactive I'd have probably gotten another 320.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 1:19:44 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 5:16:31 PM EDT
[#35]
Got my label too. Now somebody else hurry up and send theirs in so I can get a review before my label expires!
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 5:46:02 PM EDT
[#36]
My shipping label came today, FedEx will have it tomorrow.  Lets see how long this takes and how well it works.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 6:24:29 PM EDT
[#37]
Rec’d my shipping label email today and just dropped it off at FedEx. Now to wait. Again.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 7:55:54 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
got my shipping label today
View Quote
Damn I registered at 0930 the first day.

hope my label comes soon.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 8:34:59 PM EDT
[#39]
I can't wait to see how everyone likes their new triggers when they get them back. That will be the deciding factor for me.
Link Posted: 10/17/2017 10:12:49 PM EDT
[#40]
Got the RMA and shipping label emails this afternoon, all boxed up and headed out tomorrow. Registered my .45 first, then picked up a 9mm, so bit of a gap between my registering them. @FREEFALLE7, you and I were neck and neck posting in Notrega's thread that got locked on registering, so you should be close to me.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 9:58:43 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Got the RMA and shipping label emails this afternoon, all boxed up and headed out tomorrow. Registered my .45 first, then picked up a 9mm, so bit of a gap between my registering them. @FREEFALLE7, you and I were neck and neck posting in Notrega's thread that got locked on registering, so you should be close to me.
View Quote
Just received my label this morning 
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 4:51:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Got the return Email today.

You have up to 90 days to send it in.

I am going to wait till I hear how the "upgrade"goes to send mine in.
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 10:27:02 PM EDT
[#43]
Well mine is in the mail and Sig will have it by Friday.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 4:23:01 AM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 7:09:58 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
I got an email  from sig about a 320 photo contest 
View Quote
We should flood it with boxes going in the mail. the term “tone deaf” comes to mind.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 5:14:06 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
my was shipped today
View Quote
Ditto
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:27:30 PM EDT
[#48]
The fuck?  I registered the first day and I haven't gotten dick from them other than "upgrade program soon" and marketing bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/19/2017 9:37:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
The fuck?  I registered the first day and I haven't gotten dick from them other than "upgrade program soon" and marketing bullshit.
View Quote
I would consider that a good thing.    

The delay may give you a chance to see what an "upgraded" model looks like before you send yours in.
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 9:16:36 AM EDT
[#50]
Just received notice this morning that my pistol, which they received two days ago, has been upgraded and being shipped back.

12:23 AM (8 hours ago)
To: xxxxxxxxxxxx.com

***** Please do not reply to this automatic message ******

Sig Sauer Inc. is pleased to inform you that the following shipment left the factory today and will arrive at your place soon.

We appreciate your business.

The attached Shipping Notification contains the details of your shipment.

If you find that you cannot read the attached file with a viewer on your machine, you can download a free PDF viewer
from http://www.adobe.com.

Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top