Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/22/2017 5:30:23 PM EDT
Can anyone tell me if they exist? A friend has a 224 he may want to part with, but I'm just not a pinkie dangler.
Link Posted: 4/22/2017 9:42:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Don't they take mec-gar + 2 extensions? Might be an option.  I was looking at 224's today. Wish Sig still made them.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Don't they take mec-gar + 2 extensions? Might be an option.  I was looking at 224's today. Wish Sig still made them.
View Quote
Not looking to add capacity or make it longer overall, just a place for the pinkie. Looking around, it seems nothing was made for it. Only found a few examples of where someone had podged something together.

Thanks though.
Link Posted: 4/23/2017 8:39:39 PM EDT
[#3]
Use a 229 mag

My pinkie hangs off Mine but the grip is wide enough that I actually grip the side a bit with my pinkie.

For me it's a good tradeoff for the 1" less of grip sticking out under my shirt. Both spare mags are full size 229 so I only lose 2 rounds with the 224.

Have carried 2 different 229s but love the 224 now and probably will never change again.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top