Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/18/2017 3:09:26 PM EDT
I am looking at getting a P320 like the one picture below but was wondering if there is a model that comes with a threaded barrel and if the Romeo 1 is any good?
More info on the Romeo 1 is appreciated. Thanks
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 4:23:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Quoted:
I am looking at getting a P320 like the one picture below but was wondering if there is a model that comes with a threaded barrel and if the Romeo 1 is any good?
More info on the Romeo 1 is appreciated. Thanks
http://www.impactguns.com/data/default/images/catalog/535/798681535026.jpg
View Quote
There isnt' an RX model with a threaded barrel. The Romeo 1 is still kind of too new to have a "yes it's good", "no it's trash" rating yet. 
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 7:50:28 PM EDT
[#2]
If you get the compact RX you can buy a SIG factory threaded barrel for it.

No one makes a threaded barrel for the full size...yet.
Link Posted: 4/18/2017 9:47:53 PM EDT
[#3]
I have the RX full size. So far I like the Romeo. Glass is very clear. Nice variable brightness settings. I like the auto off feature. When you pick it up the dot is right back on, from the motion. Holding zero well. 

Cant tell you a thing about its long term durability though. I've just had it since December and have only shot it on the indoor range. No even moderate use, much less hard use. 

But I'm pleased so far. I'd be surprised if it developed any issues but also don't want to overstate it, because my short time with it. 
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:55:25 PM EDT
[#4]
Im looking for the same gun Op is. Hopefully they offer it.....someday.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 7:29:47 PM EDT
[#5]
Given the way P320s are selling I suspect a year from now there will be oodles of aftermarket products. Unfortunately, it'll be a year.
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:01:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 4/21/2017 11:08:11 PM EDT
[#7]
I think the only threaded barrel models are the TACOPS Carry models.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top