Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/14/2017 6:20:57 PM EDT
I have checked ALL of the usual suspects and tried my hand at google-fu....

I have a P6 from the VERY early 1980s that I have done a lot of resto work on...but there was one thing I missed:  the extractor is
loose.

Now, quite likely THAT was because of the old practice off adding a round directly into the pipe and slamming the slide shut so as to have
an 8+1 gun without having to go through all the work of doing something
wrong "right".

I supposed I "could" rebend it like a 1911 extractor but, from what I understand, Sig extractors don't work that way.

It is the very last part I need to make this project a home run.

does ANYONE know where I might be able to scrounge up an old school P6/p225 extractor????  Annnnnyyyyone?

I really want this gun to be as perfect as I can get it:

I'll have the mods nuke my duplicate post in the general Handguns forum.

Thank you, folks!!!!
Link Posted: 4/28/2017 1:06:04 AM EDT
[#1]
email Gerry Ritacco of Total Automation, [email protected]
He no longer sells the extractor individually, but he provides extractor replacement service, if you send in your slide.
Link Posted: 4/29/2017 7:59:44 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
email Gerry Ritacco of Total Automation, [email protected]
He no longer sells the extractor individually, but he provides extractor replacement service, if you send in your slide.
View Quote
I did get ahold of Gerry ( last week )  and he was able to provide me with an extractor.  Gun is now up and running!  Extractor maintained very nice tension through 250 rounds on Thursday night.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top