Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/13/2017 11:57:10 AM EDT
I wonder when these will be sold as a separate item?

I plan on buying one and add it to another grip module so it will be like the Army issue gun.

probably never use it for carry, but it would be nice to have for my collection.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 12:21:07 PM EDT
[#1]
You'll be waiting a while for a separate FCU, let alone one with a safety. They never even sold P250 FCUs.

Better to buy the whole damned gun and sell the rest as a kit. Hell, the kits are bringing around $400 when you can find them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2017 11:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm hoping more guns out with the safety on them.   Right now they are hard to find.   GB for example only has one for sale.

I have several 320's and would like get one with the safety for keeping in the truck.  

I would love to trade for one, but they rarely show up in EE or elsewhere.
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 12:12:29 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'm hoping more guns out with the safety on them.   Right now they are hard to find.   GB for example only has one for sale.

I have several 320's and would like get one with the safety for keeping in the truck.  

I would love to trade for one, but they rarely show up in EE or elsewhere.
View Quote
That's because they have just started shipping
Link Posted: 4/14/2017 8:56:41 PM EDT
[#4]
MA compliant guns have safeties. 
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 4:00:23 PM EDT
[#5]
I wonder if SIG offers different grip module configurations (i.e. Full, Carry, Subcompact) for the manual safety version?
Link Posted: 4/17/2017 9:58:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I wonder if SIG offers different grip module configurations (i.e. Full, Carry, Subcompact) for the manual safety version?
View Quote
I think grips are in the wild in various configurations with the outline of the safety slot etched but not cut out.
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 5:56:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
MA compliant guns have safeties. 
View Quote
This. They also have the S&W style loaded chamber indicator which I like actually.  Found a NIB compact upper for sale on a forum from someone who bought a MA compliant gun just for the manual safety FCU. I had never seen any in the wild
Link Posted: 4/19/2017 11:12:27 AM EDT
[#8]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top