Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/25/2017 2:49:53 PM EDT
Picked up a 11/16 produced P320 SC a few weeks ago and thought I'd share a few things. It came with 2 twelve round USA made mags. Thursday I picked up a P250 SC mag from the local pawn shop for $20 that's Italian made.  The Italian made mag has a finish that is smoother and not as thick looking as the USA mag. The USA mag that I've been using the last couple weeks is already down to bare metal in several places. The USA mags do load easier for me which doesn't sound like the norm. The floor plate on Italian mag is molded a bit cleaner with the SIG marking more crisp.

Also just noticed that the holster that SIG includes must be old stock and is marked for the P250.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 5:18:59 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 6:26:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I have USA and Italian mags and have had no issues with either of them. As to the holster, my 320 Carry came with a 250 marked holster too.
View Quote

I don't expect trouble from any of them. I'm going to put more rounds through the Italian mag to see if it loosens up.
Link Posted: 2/25/2017 11:52:55 PM EDT
[#3]
Polished one of my reluctant mags with car polish and a buffer.  Now it drops free with no problem.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top