Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/19/2017 6:23:20 PM EDT
I figured with all the US military talk that the Sig P320 would become hard to find and demand higher prices... well I picked up a used but barely fired P320 9mm compact today, for under $450.... it has the contrast sights and med frame... but other than that, it can't hurt to have two right? I am running the small compact grip with X-ray sights on my other 320, can't wait till someone has small compact grip modules back in stock, think I'll put TFX sights on this one...
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 6:35:57 PM EDT
[#1]
That was a good deal it looks like a late build gun , should have all the upgrades .
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:22:28 PM EDT
[#2]
Never understood doods having multiples of the same gun.

Until I got a sig 320.  Now, I endorse it.   Good pick up.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 7:26:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That was a good deal it looks like a late build gun , should have all the upgrades .
View Quote

yeh it does,   it has the Gen 2 features... trigger is awful gritty but so was my  other 320 when it was young... only took a few hundred to smooth out the trigger pull... now I have almost 2K through it with only one FTE and I was shooting weak hand and probably caused it.
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 8:24:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Hey a**hole save some for the rest of us. I've been looking for a good deal on that exact gun for a while now. Can you say where you scored it?
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 9:01:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Hey a**hole save some for the rest of us. I've been looking for a good deal on that exact gun for a while now. Can you say where you scored it?
View Quote

I got it locally... wasn't lookin' for it, it just sort of found me...
Link Posted: 2/19/2017 10:13:16 PM EDT
[#6]
I did the same.  Except I bought 2 of the manual safety version. I bought the MS versions since that is the model the Military is going with and maybe hard to get.

Link Posted: 2/20/2017 2:10:35 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I did the same.  Except I bought 2 of the manual safety version. I bought the MS versions since that is the model the Military is going with and maybe hard to get.

https://i.imgur.com/28p4SUl.jpg
View Quote

Dang, I want one of these just for a clone build
Link Posted: 2/21/2017 4:23:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I figured with all the US military talk that the Sig P320 would become hard to find and demand higher prices... well I picked up a used but barely fired P320 9mm compact today, for under $450.... it has the contrast sights and med frame... but other than that, it can't hurt to have two right? I am running the small compact grip with X-ray sights on my other 320, can't wait till someone has small compact grip modules back in stock, think I'll put TFX sights on this one...
View Quote

I can't wait for compact smalls to come back in stock also. One just sold on egay for $160.50
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:03:24 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

I can't wait for compact smalls to come back in stock also. One just sold on egay for $160.50
View Quote

Same here.  $!60.00 is ridiculous.  4x the original price???????
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:48:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

Good deal, I just grabbed a P320 compact CPO on GB for $439. Seller put another up if anyone is looking.. P320C 9mm nite sights
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 9:26:08 AM EDT
[#11]
So your neckbearding them? Lol
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 12:16:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

Good deal, I just grabbed a P320 compact CPO on GB for $439. Seller put another up if anyone is looking.. P320C 9mm nite sights
View Quote

That's a great deal. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have 2.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:13:52 PM EDT
[#13]
Are the contrast sights the sig night sights? Or are the contrast sights the standard sights? Also, are the sig night sights worth it or are there better aftermarket options?
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 1:15:37 PM EDT
[#14]
Contrast means white dot sights

Academy has the sub compact for $449
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 2:19:17 PM EDT
[#15]
after eyeing these new unicorns for several weeks now, I went on the hunt this morning.  And what do ya know, I just came home with one from the LGS!  "Used" with what appears to have been about 2 mags run through, with NS and a third mag.  Production date of 12/16.  $500 OTD.  I'm pretty happy!

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 6:37:49 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Are the contrast sights the sig night sights? Or are the contrast sights the standard sights? Also, are the sig night sights worth it or are there better aftermarket options?
View Quote

I think the Sig night sights are pretty good, and bright. But I decided to swap them for Trijicon HD's, which I like better.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 7:52:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

That's a great deal. I'd jump on it if I didn't already have 2.
View Quote

Yeah, I've had good luck with CPO Sig's on GB. Same seller has a P320 Carry w/threaded barrel if anyone is looking P320 Carry CPO TB
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 8:40:57 PM EDT
[#18]
I'm holding out for a version that has the threaded barrel, red dot slide, and takes the 21 round mags.
Link Posted: 2/22/2017 11:04:05 PM EDT
[#19]
love mine

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top